WHO ALL WON/OR LOST 1ST ROUND IN THE BEAT CONTEST????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
WHO WON?....... WHO LOST? I DONT KNOW WHO I WAS UP AGAINST, BUT WHOEVER IT WAS, HE WARIN' A ASS CAST NOW! LMFAO!.... BACC TO THE QUESTION - WHO'S GOIN TO THE NEX ROUND?......

HOLLA

Mar 27, 2006
Ra$an said:
when was it over cuz people still votin in mine..and mine is a dead tie

Go read the "vital thread' in the beat contest forum.... if Im correct, thats where I read that it ends on the JULY 2nd and from there u have 3DAYS to submit ur nex beat.... otherwise, the person who lost to you will take ur spot in the nex round.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
rajdawg said:
DAM 50CAL..... AND U WAS TALKIN THE MOST SHIT
Im not an aspiring producer..I shouldve put my best beat first....however.hahah....I got something after the contest..for all yall!hehahaa...bottom line I lost...Its just fun for me..i have no musical background.I talk shit to get people amped up.....If ya wanna really get on someone..its the cats in the bart...last time they was like---Damn its fucked up we couldnt submit anything(It was just a southern cal contest) and they was like if we wouldve entered we wouldve cleaned up shop..aint know one fuckin with the bay.....now if my hunch is correct....rasan,doberman,dave moss,rajdawg are moving on to second round.......whats funny is dave moss..aint even turn up the heat yet..rasan i know is capable of much more.Me Im just glad some people liked my beat..thats all the satisfaction I need..I couldve use the $250 as well L.O.L.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
rajdawg said:
Go read the "vital thread' in the beat contest forum.... if Im correct, thats where I read that it ends on the JULY 2nd and from there u have 3DAYS to submit ur nex beat.... otherwise, the person who lost to you will take ur spot in the nex round.
here is what it said..
The rules remain the same, each producers beat will be matched up one on one with another competitor chosen at random. The beats will be placed up for voting, after one week of voting the producer with the MOST votes will advance to the next round.
I dont think the weak is up yet

Mar 27, 2006
50cal said:
here is what it said..
The rules remain the same, each producers beat will be matched up one on one with another competitor chosen at random. The beats will be placed up for voting, after one week of voting the producer with the MOST votes will advance to the next round.
I dont think the weak is up yet
Dam, I forgot where I got my info.... but I heard it was the 2nd.... WELL GOOD! that means Im STILL tearin somebody ass up over there in the beat thread.... LMMFAO!

ITS PROBABLY YOU 50C.... J/P