Who all got Da Krazies 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
DODE @DODE U the first person I heard say that, but u just might not like the kind of music I make... I'm glad u did find a couple tracks u liked tho.... Good looking on the feedback...
Props!

I respect the fact you accepted the criticism without flying off the handle. Personally it's in heavy rotation in my ride. Still waiting on that Midwest Whales Album though!!

Feb 15, 2006
i been slappin it, sounds real solid. gotta take a few more listens, but seems like an album that i'll be listening to for a long time to come. Got a real dope sound to it

Feb 10, 2006
this album is dope! amp never disappoints, been knoccin it since over the weekend

albums in heavy rotation right now in the decc...

1. ampichino- da krazies 2
2 ap.9 pursuit of perfection
3 twisted insane- the insane asylum

i just copped this and traffic 2. man i was sleeping on that traffic album, hadnt heard berner before so i hesitated. da krazies 2 is a real good album as well may only be 1 track i dont like off both discs. nice to see the track labeled intro is actually a song, usually i dont even give intros a spin.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
i fucc wit checc me out, Dope Boy Blues, Mob Tactics Never Was MOB and I Need it Bad... i honestly fuck with both albums front to back but looking @ my Itunes those were the songs I starred *****... i think the only thing i would have to say its lacking the jacka.. but what up with MIDWEST TYCOONS Amp?

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i like ur music just wasnt feeling too many tracks on this one. i did keep a few tracks tho and they on my itunes

May 8, 2006
Akron, Ohio
WWW.Ampichino.com
DODE @DODE that's what's up fam.. I appreciate the feed back.. And good looking on all the comments and feedback from everybody.. I tried to put something on there for everybody.. And I been getting a good response from this album... I been working hard to just make quality music, that u can enjoy... Anything I release I fully endorse it... And if it's only one or two that u feeling that's cool and I still felt I did my job.. I actually listen to both CDs from front to back, but I guess I'm a little biased..

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
A @AMPICHINO Should we forget all about the Midwest Tycoons?? that is what i REALLY am interested in as far as creating a Cohesive MOB oriented classic.. plus from Minneapolis bruh you and Rich are turf legends in our section

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i still slap devils rejects albums tho. they fuckin smack hard.
if you can,try to drop some shit like that again. beats and lyrics were both on point.
much love tho