who actually eats little caesars?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

my homeboy used to live right across from one...we used to be there everday drunk, high or both...them shits is good when you on one or jus broke...aint the best pizza but its good for wat it is...stop complainin

Mar 4, 2006
My homie used to work at Little Ceasars when i was in 8th grade. We would call in and order hella pizzas and breadsticks and shit and if nobody picked up the order then the staff could take it home. That was the lick. I don't even remember how many times we had pizza parties with like 8 pizzas and shit. We'd invite everyone for some Little Ceasars. Damnit im hungry now.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
autistic said:
My homie used to work at Little Ceasars when i was in 8th grade. We would call in and order hella pizzas and breadsticks and shit and if nobody picked up the order then the staff could take it home. That was the lick. I don't even remember how many times we had pizza parties with like 8 pizzas and shit. We'd invite everyone for some Little Ceasars. Damnit im hungry now.
haha i worked @ pizza hut 5 years ago, we would do the same shit

LIL Cs is the SHIT!
cant beat 5$ a pizza, ill get that shit, smoke a B, eat half, throw the other half in the fridge, then warm it in the oven later on.....

yeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Little Ceasar's is some white trash/ghetto shit lol

"Hey maw, we gunna go get us some good eatin tonite!!! Little Ceasar's!"

Like dude said I would MUCH rather eat some frozen pizza (if u can call it that) than that garbage

LA-Z

Sicc OG
Feb 11, 2006
i used to work there a year ago that shit was hella good. but i felt sorry 4 some of the people who got food from there not that there food got fucked wit:paranoid:

Feb 1, 2006
I hella eat at little caesars. My friend live hella close to there plus we're always broke & high so the $5 large pizzas are the shit. They turn out different every time. Sometimes theyre decent sometimes theyre shitty. But food is food.

Feb 9, 2003
Any one hating on little ceasers is retarded. What shit is hella good and it doesn't seem to be anywhere near as greasy as some of those other establishments.

May 16, 2002
Sometimes when I go to Burger king or Carl's Jr. I realize I could have gotten a large pizza at Little Cesars for the same price. And it will last you at least 2 meals. Little Ces got more bang for your buck when it comes to fast food.