who actually eats little caesars?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
this has to be the nastiest pizza ever! i can see why its 5 bucks for a large, its just not real pizza pizza, i dont like frozen pizza but i would rather eat that "its not delivery its digorno" shit

May 4, 2002
i told my friend the same exact shit, its wack. he explained that it was the bombest pizza company ever. i told him eatin lil c is like eating some semi melted rubber, he went on about how thats the only real pizza place blah blah blah..

C

CCCUser925

shit..when you low-budgin it...2 pizzas for 10 bucks is the right thing to do lol

Sep 10, 2005
I buy Little Ceasar's at least once a week.
$10 for a large pepperoni, breadsticks with marinara & a 2 litre.

Cant beat that, and it is pretty good. I ate Pizza Guys last week, and THAT shit was nasty!

Jun 4, 2004
little ceasars is for people who are on one and dumb hungry (STARVIN LIKE MARVIN), double cheeseburgers at mickyD's are way more hit than little c's, my grandma buys that shit for my little cousins,i tell them to not eat that rubber (they dont listen anyway), i should've stole that box and throw it like a frisbe, why not cash out and get some real pizza like round table, shit i would even eat some of that boboli