whiteboys shouldnt get hyphy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
godddamn that nigga seriously died? holy shit fuckin crazy.. whiteboys + hyphy + ghostriding + stupidity = DEATH!

nothing against white people its just damn never try that shit on a busy street..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Was I the only one who read that his buddies that filmed it said he didn't die? It's there at the end of the second page.

Also he wasn't getting hyphy or ghost riding. He was trying to push a kid off a bike and slammed into a parked car. All the music and other footage was edited in.

Do people even read threads before the post?

Nuttkace

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
YUP JUST LIKE EVERYONE ABOVE ME STATED THAT SHIT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HYPHY........I SEEN THAT A LONG TIME AGO BEFORE ANYONE OUTSIDE THE BAY EVEN KNEW WHAT HYPHY WAS.......SHITS FUCKED UP THO......

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
LeScrapper said:
hhahah thats shits too funny

DAMN YOU GOT SOME TWISTED ASS SENSE OF HUMOR.......HOW WAS THAT SHIT FUNNY MANEE.....YEA DUDE WAS TRYNA FUCK WITH THE KIDS ON THE BIKE AND MAYBE THE KARMA CAUGHT UP TO HIM REAL QUICK BUT STILL THAT SHIT WAS TOO MUCH.......

WHATEVER THO......DO YOUR THING HOMIII....

May 10, 2002
This video clip is older then fucking dirt.......this came out way before any of your "hyphy" bullshit came out. This has nothin to do with any "whiteboy" ghostridin or "gettn hyphy" dude was simply tryin to hit them kids on the bikes with his door....he opened it and fell out...

and for anyone up in this thread sayin "only white people" "whiteboys shouldnt do this or that..."

yall on some concieved racist shit foreal. you do know racism works both ways right? Im not in any way defending this video or the actions or people in it by any means, but the way yall talkin you should check yourself.

Jan 14, 2006
that doesnt have anything to do with hyphy ive seen that video before and it doesnt have anything to do with hyphy.its just a video clip from ebaumsworld.com that they put with Hyphy stuff in between the clip

Dec 6, 2004
Cmoke said:
This video clip is older then fucking dirt.......this came out way before any of your "hyphy" bullshit came out. This has nothin to do with any "whiteboy" ghostridin or "gettn hyphy" dude was simply tryin to hit them kids on the bikes with his door....he opened it and fell out...

and for anyone up in this thread sayin "only white people" "whiteboys shouldnt do this or that..."

yall on some concieved racist shit foreal. you do know racism works both ways right? Im not in any way defending this video or the actions or people in it by any means, but the way yall talkin you should check yourself.

homie calm the fuck down. i posted this vid up and im white. and i know it aint got shit to do with hyphy but thats what the video was called

Apr 25, 2002
stuipidy knows no color mayne....... if there was footage of all the dumb ass shit that blacks/latino's/asians/etc. do and someone said "only black/latino/asians would do some dumb shit like that" they'd probably be banned for racism. chill w/ the white people shit

Jan 14, 2006
so you just posted a video for no reason or why?? this video has already been posted here not as "whiteboys shouldnt get hyphy" but as crazy accidents or something like that just look some pages back and youll see it

Jun 2, 2002
to all the muthafuckers who find this kinda shit to be funny, karma's gonna catch up to you. that shit made my stomach turn...that shit is disturbing.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn at first when people like he died i was like damn thats only kinda funny but sad cuz he died just for being a jack ass and that sucks.

i read the interview and he's alive..damn that was funny either way but man what a jack ass ..straight got knocked the fuck out the car hahahahahaha.

and wats with all the white boy shit? sucks huh. not like your walking down the street and sumone calls u nigger chink spic and gett spit on.
or u walk in a store and know one whats to assist u in anyway. but yet your getting followed around like your the president.
if people could take shit like that from white peolpe and not go fucking nutz on everyone i htink they can type what ever they want on the net. cuzz that other shit stays with u whether u want it or not.

freedom of speech

May 10, 2002
ECOSE said:
and wats with all the white boy shit? sucks huh. not like your walking down the street and sumone calls u nigger chink spic and gett spit on.
whens the last time this occured and where? Or are you just spitting some bullshit out of your asshole? if this ACTUALLY happend to you i hope you knocked whoever said it the fuck out...

ECOSE said:
or u walk in a store and know one whats to assist u in anyway. but yet your getting followed around like your the president.
If you have been racially discriminated then do somthing about it.

ECOSE said:
if people could take shit like that from white peolpe and not go fucking nutz on everyone i htink they can type what ever they want on the net. cuzz that other shit stays with u whether u want it or not.

Could you rephrase this in a form of english somone could understand please?

i have no fucking idea what you just said.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Cmoke said:
whens the last time this occured and where? Or are you just spitting some bullshit out of your asshole? if this ACTUALLY happend to you i hope you knocked whoever said it the fuck out...
----na it hasnt just going to extremes there-----

If you have been racially discriminated then do somthing about it.
----wow thanx-----

Could you rephrase this in a form of english somone could understand please?

i have no fucking idea what you just said.

----im not gonn lie i was speakining on bullshit.....fuck ithaahahaha-------