White Water Rafting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I've gone out of Knights Ferry once and another time down a smaller river in the valley. Shit's cool, we just get an extra raft and tie a fuckton of beer to it and get shitty. It's good, cheap fun.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Oops I was tryna quote butcher when i wrote that. There's a place here for tubing that's pretty fuckin awesome. You drive to the place with a gang of beer and a bus takes you to the starting point. They give you a extra innertube to strap your cooler on. Then everybody just floats down and gets nuts. It's like 4 hours long. You don't realize how drunk you are til the end when you try to stand up. Then your car is already there waiting for you to drive home hammered.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I fuck with it breh.... we go to Cache Creek every year, & have for 20+ years, white water TUBING.

There is a shitload of people out there in rafts, but we say fuck it, & get on our tubes & ride. Its fuckin dope. Even did a midnight run a few times, sloshed off my ass when the moon was full.

....one time I took a shit in the river just to se what everyones actions behind me would be.

Muh fuckers were trying to dodge turds like they were deadly. LOL
I see your prop N @NO LOVE ....we are making plans for the trip here in the next month or so, you & your wife should come out again this year. That shit was a blast last time!

Jun 21, 2005
Id recommend to shea and who ever else if your around sac. check out american river it gets pretty crackn in the summer time. bitches everywhere. you could just go tubin, hell ive seen pasas on air mattresses out there you dont have to wear a vest. but there are alot of dumb ass drunk fuks that drown every year... theres a spot called gilligan's Island where people get off there raft and party. seen hella areolas at that spot breh. lil kids get there very first glimpse at the holy areolas, breh..

[video=youtube;dFoztHhET5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFoztHhET5g[/video]

[video=youtube;mpz4Fco5hMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpz4Fco5hMw[/video]

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yup ...had a 79 silverado back in the day. 9 inch lift, 44inch super swampers. that was m shit, but its been to long. I need to get back into that shit.
thats what up ... I go off road every chance that i get ... I have 97 f150 .. total 9" of lift .. 6" suspension 3" body , Running 35' mickey thompson baja claws on it right now might move up to 38' nitto mud graps after they wear out ....

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Iv done some serious white water rafting, where helmets are a must. And a rafting guide is an absolute must too on some of the rapids. Shit is no joke. On a couple of the rapids I almost didnt want to get in the raft and go down them after scouting them out first. And the class 4's and 5's its a real good idea to get out on land and scout them out before hand.

[video=youtube;O4-wupK5K8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-wupK5K8I[/video]

I did the same rapids as that video last year in the spring time. And there was alot more water from all the snow melt and it made it more intense!

You dont want to get tossed out of the boat on that river, the rocks are hella sharp and its a long ass stretch of white water.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I did it once when I was a teenager somewhere on the american river, that shit was fun.....until the guide steering the boat in the back decided he wanted to get some air....this foo hit a rapid that was shaped like a "U" and his ass flew out the boat, it was 6 of us in the boat, the two people in the front flew onto the people in the middle, one of which was me, making me twist my ankle and sock the woman behind me in the jaw with my fist around the oar and the other adult on the other side flew out the boat.....but besides that the shit was fun

Dec 4, 2006
I fuck with it breh.... we go to Cache Creek every year, & have for 20+ years, white water TUBING.

There is a shitload of people out there in rafts, but we say fuck it, & get on our tubes & ride. Its fuckin dope. Even did a midnight run a few times, sloshed off my ass when the moon was full.

....one time I took a shit in the river just to se what everyones actions behind me would be.

Muh fuckers were trying to dodge turds like they were deadly. LOL

that's where I go rafting between July-August....it's fun..

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
My close friends go every year and raft down the Deschutes in the summer. I finally went like 3 years ago, and didn't care for it really (not a thrill seeker I guess). The camping, fishing and drinking was fun though, just wasn't into risking the chance of getting dumped and hitting rocks and shit. I might go this year, but not sure I wanna hang out for 8 hours in the hot sun while they go rafting.