White Water Rafting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
mps

A new daredevil added his name to the history books after being the second person to kayak over a waterfall even higher than Niagra Falls.

Rafael 'Rafa' Ortiz took the plunge at Palouse Falls in Washington State, and paddled himself down the 189-foot fall.

The 24-year-old Mexican extreme kayaker followed in the footsteps, or wake, of the original record breaker, Tyler Bradt, who pulled off the stunt in 2009.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Y'all ever fuck with rafting? Went to this place last year and it was off the hook. Bitches everywhere everyone getting faded. Then on Saturday night you have a party with glow in the dark shit. Here is a lil video of the place I'm talkin about white water adventures.

http://www.gotwhitewater.com/rafting-in-california-info/whitewater-adventures-rafting-video
just please please wear a safety vest if you plan on going again; and anybody that wants to go please please wear a life vest.

one of my coworkers a few years ago was killed in a tragic white water rafting incident. the waters werent even that extreme, but he was thrown from the raft and quickly disapeered under the current. it took hours to find his body downstream, he was knocked unconscious from the rocks, became lodged under a log, and drowned.

its a fun amazing experience but just wear a life vest, he wasnt wearing one and he might be alive today if he did.

Jan 27, 2005
At this spot it is mandatory to wear a vest. Don't need to know how to swim. Deepest part in the whole river is like 4 ft. It's fun you raft for like 4hrs just getting drunk the whole time. Then getting drunk the whole time after. Current ain't that bad either It will feel like it is but it's not.

Dec 5, 2011
Y'all ever fuck with rafting? Went to this place last year and it was off the hook. Bitches everywhere everyone getting faded. Then on Saturday night you have a party with glow in the dark shit. Here is a lil video of the place I'm talkin about white water adventures.

http://www.gotwhitewater.com/rafting-in-california-info/whitewater-adventures-rafting-video
just please please wear extra strong clear nail polish if you plan on going again; and anybody that wants to go please please wear strong clear nail polish.

one of my sistas a few years ago was killed in a tragic train explosion. The pressure wasn't that extreme, but she broke her nail while opening a coke can thrown from the raft and quickly disapeered in the ladies room after. it took hours to find her missing nail downstream, she was knocked unconscious from the shock, became lodged under a log of shame, and drowned in her tears.

its a fun amazing experience but just wear strong clear nail polish, she wasnt wearing it and she might be alive today if she did.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
^you sound like a bitch
true, but seeing someone youve come to know over a period of a year and you enjoy being around them and they just suddenly disappear forever in something so shitty and tragic kind of sucks, and seeing their friends and family devastated because of it really really sucks. better safe than sorry

actually fuck that, YOLO. i advise everybody who wants to go white water rafting to do it extremely drunk, while on shrooms, with no life vest and while trying to stand and do the thizz dance in the middle of the raft in the middle of the strongest part of the river

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I fuck with it breh.... we go to Cache Creek every year, & have for 20+ years, white water TUBING.

There is a shitload of people out there in rafts, but we say fuck it, & get on our tubes & ride. Its fuckin dope. Even did a midnight run a few times, sloshed off my ass when the moon was full.

....one time I took a shit in the river just to se what everyones actions behind me would be.

Muh fuckers were trying to dodge turds like they were deadly. LOL

Jan 27, 2005
Yeah that's where we go. Cache creek. I remember last year at the end some dude shit in the water shit was funny.yeah I've seen people tubing down there to. Looks like fun. I blacked out last year and don't remember the the lil rave party they have. I suggest everyone go at least once.

Apr 25, 2002
please take Gen Hardy with you. and please please dont give him a life vest. and please please please pursue the wildest rapids.