White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
White people be obsessed with gas and oil
Why do you think that is? Obsessed over oil and opium, the same shit.....that......they....went to war for........? More broken homes giving birth to more broken dreams, they said COVID killed millions but I see people spending trillions on material things and headed for a future running out of steam.

Deep

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
I have no clue what you are talking about. Americans put up with this shit because we are lied to by cable news and social media. As long as the poorest Americans can afford McDonalds and a flat-screen TV they are going to put up with a lot of shit

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You can expect the cycle to be perpetual until you are ready to overthrow. I answered your ❓ with a question because anyone who has been alive for 3 decades and if in US, then you should have had a long enough body of work to see how this works....one side of the gloBAALists wants to globalize the world through their gloBAAL connections. Meanwhile the other side of gloBAALists wants to gloBAALize through their network. They are still all gloBAALists and they are all thirsty for material world first place and domination. All every day people are the laughing stock of both sides. The cattle will be slaughtered, not if just when.

Yawn.....seen this before, will be different reaction-solution

US needs an excuse for all of its debthave yo bread ready to go

Last edited: