White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
May 2, 2018
Slavery has never ended, you must be hella confused. There are more slaves in existence today than 400 years ago by far. You're an idiot.
Let me guess, you believe we are all slaves because most people work and pay taxes? Put the meth pipe down you fake woke ass tecato. People these days are too pussy to rebel against tyranny so all you doing is whining.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Let me guess, you believe we are all slaves because most people work and pay taxes? Put the meth pipe down you fake woke ass tecato. People these days are too pussy to rebel against tyranny so all you doing is whining.
There are an estimated 40+ million slaves in the world you mental moron.

Jun 21, 2006
In the past year 27 people took the time to cast a vote in the poll

26% of voters believe white man to be the devil
26% doesnt like whites, except for white blonde bitches with big titties
And 40% of the voters is white

Interesting results so far

Apr 26, 2002
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In the past year 27 people took the time to cast a vote in the poll

26% of voters believe white man to be the devil
26% doesnt like whites, except for white blonde bitches with big titties
And 40% of the voters is white

Interesting results so far
I haven't changed my mind an ounce either. These weird ass white people with a lust for control over all of us are the goddamn devil.

Nov 16, 2005
White people are more animal than human. They have rhesus monkey DNA. They smell like wet dog. They like their meats bloody. They get lice. They don't do well with the sun like normal human beings. They fuck dogs. They come from the caves and they can't ever get along with ACTUAL human beings.

Am I missing anything else that was covered?

Apr 26, 2002
White people are more animal than human. They have rhesus monkey DNA. They smell like wet dog. They like their meats bloody. They get lice. They don't do well with the sun like normal human beings. They fuck dogs. They come from the caves and they can't ever get along with ACTUAL human beings.

Am I missing anything else that was covered?
TRIGGERED. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Props: killahoe925