White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
Lmao Are you saying black people just have to sell crack, they cant help it? like its in their nature and they cant control the urge? Give them a gun and they just have to shoot their brothers Lol you sure youre not white? Because thats pretty fucking racist man
But also its not because youre brown, so lets take away black peoples free will because they cant handle it and then hold whites accountable for not doing so Lol Thats a great plan smiley
Nah he was saying its white people that put the dope in the hoods. And now that you mention it: its also white people that make money selling guns.

Some more evidence of greedy, evil whiteys right there.

Props: NotAllThere
May 2, 2018
You are whitey handicapped a lot aint ya?
That made no sense just like your last post.
Every country manufactures and sells guns. Most of the guns we have come from austria, Czechoslovakia, etc. Dont be a fuckin pussy. What are u doing on a gangsta rap forum, bitching and whining about guns and the color of someone's skin? Fuckin liberal pussyboy.

Jun 21, 2006
That made no sense just like your last post.
Every country manufactures and sells guns. Most of the guns we have come from austria, Czechoslovakia, etc. Dont be a fuckin pussy. What are u doing on a gangsta rap forum, bitching and whining about guns and the color of someone's skin? Fuckin liberal pussyboy.
Yea there is a lot of black people living in austria en czechoslovakia..... you’re not that smart are you?

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I joined the US Army in 2004, on day one of in processing at basic training they took DNA samples. My DNA has been in databases for 16 years at a minimum.

There's numerous ways the majority of the population's is more than likely already stored also, including:

If you've been arrested and got that mouth swab.

If you've donated blood (depending on the organization)

Depending on the state you were born in, they took your DNA at birth, some states store it forever, some states a few years, some states will destroy immediately.

When you get labs done in a hospital for things like cholesterol and diabetes, some hospitals when having you sign paperwork, you'll agree to allow them to store and test your DNA, hope you all read the fine print lol

There's numerous other ways your DNA is more than likely already getting bought and sold already.

All of these government agencies have already been known to have been selling these databases to corporations for years, especially pharm companies.

I ain't advocating handing your shit over to 23andme, but I knew mine was already long gone anyway, so I didn't care. If they do end up wanting your shit though, they'll probably just cut a check to your state health department who probably already has it anyway.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I joined the US Army in 2004, on day one of in processing at basic training they took DNA samples. My DNA has been in databases for 16 years at a minimum.

There's numerous ways the majority of the population's is more than likely already stored also, including:

Depending on the state you were born in, they took your DNA at birth, some states store it forever, some states a few years, some states will destroy immediately.

When you get labs done in a hospital for things like cholesterol and diabetes, some hospitals when having you sign paperwork, you'll agree to allow them to store and test your DNA, hope you all read the fine print lol

There's numerous other ways your DNA is more than likely already getting bought and sold already.

All of these government agencies have already been known to have been selling these databases to corporations for years, especially pharm companies.

I ain't advocating handing your shit over to 23andme, but I knew mine was already long gone anyway, so I didn't care. If they do end up wanting your shit though, they'll probably just cut a check to your state health department who probably already has it anyway.
Its not so much having my DNA stored its paying money to have them do it. Especially since all the testing in regards to ancestry and when your roots are through DNA isn't 100. Im no expert though but I've worked with people who are and they don't trust 23andme or ancestry.com sites. But to be honest I aint looked into it fully. I know my family history as best as I ever will from it being passed down tho.

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Its not so much having my DNA stored its paying money to have them do it. Especially since all the testing in regards to ancestry and when your roots are through DNA isn't 100. Im no expert though but I've worked with people who are and they don't trust 23andme or ancestry.com sites. But to be honest I aint looked into it fully. I know my family history as best as I ever will from it being passed down tho.
I wouldn't pay for that shit either, I got it as a gift lol

These tests are wack though. I was skeptical about the 23andme test I took cause my Native family was fully convinced I have Native blood and thought the test I took was wrong when I told them, one of my aunts bought me another test back then to see and 36% Native showed up in the 2nd test lol 23andme had me thinking I was full on whitey for a few weeks instead of just mostly whitey lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was wrong about not having any African DNA earlier in the thread though, I'm 1% African. I'm down to kill whitey now.

My great great grandfather was chinese. My family was hella racist though and my great great aunt was considered a disgrace. He went missing and no one talked about him again. Somewhere I have a document with his last name on it - which apparently was probably actually his first name.

Its crazy the shit you can find digging through documents though. On my dads side my great grandpa worked in the Coal mines in Crowsnest Pass and my Grandpa dropped out of school in Grade 3 so he could work in the mines. In those days they would hire kids to move between the mine cars because some of the spaces were too tight for a full grown adult. To stop the mine cars the kids would throw a block of wood in between the spokes of the cars. Lots of them lost their fingers. It was hella dangerous back then. There was this one mine out in Hillcrest where 3/4 of the men's population died from a mine explosion. My family didn't live there tho or I never would have been around to troll on here. Once you start researching your family history it becomes apparent how fucking weak we all really are.

May 2, 2018
Yea there is a lot of black people living in austria en czechoslovakia..... you’re not that smart are you?
You sound upset that niggaz in Africa dont know how to manufacture firearms 😂 but hey they can make you a dope ass mud house and a fresh pair of elephant tusk Jordan's breh.

Blacks be the biggest racists in the planet but they always accusing everyone else of being racist or getting butthurt over the dumbest shit. Slavery ended a long time ago buddy. And not a single soul alive today had anything to do with it. If you wanna be a fake woke soybaby move to portland and be with the rest of the crybaby pussies.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

The feds having your DNA is different than a private corporation doing it for profit. The feds swooped my DNA courtesy of the Anaheim Police Department. I still ain't willingly giving none of them other bitches access to my data. I do understand what you are saying though.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You sound upset that niggaz in Africa dont know how to manufacture firearms 😂 but hey they can make you a dope ass mud house and a fresh pair of elephant tusk Jordan's breh.

Blacks be the biggest racists in the planet but they always accusing everyone else of being racist or getting butthurt over the dumbest shit. Slavery ended a long time ago buddy. And not a single soul alive today had anything to do with it. If you wanna be a fake woke soybaby move to portland and be with the rest of the crybaby pussies.
Slavery has never ended, you must be hella confused. There are more slaves in existence today than 400 years ago by far. You're an idiot.