White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
? who said anything about ignoring racism?

i am saying it starts at birth from parents and family who mold a childs thoughts on people and life

my 3 daughters are brought up on respect and never judging someone off the actions of others

to say anything else you are part of the problem
Just because one person respects another doesn’t mean that the society they are in isnt fixed to better one person more than the other. It’s deeper than raising your kids a certain way. The internet/school/ and friends will have a bigger effect On your kids than you ever will.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
Just because one person respects another doesn’t mean that the society they are in is fixed to better one person more than the other. It’s deeper than raising your kids a certain way. The internet/school/ and friends will have a bigger effect On your kids than you ever will.
i hear you as long as you don't think pelosi or biden or any party will fix that
but i would of loved if someone said that to my face mentioning my kids

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just because one person respects another doesn’t mean that the society they are in isnt fixed to better one person more than the other. It’s deeper than raising your kids a certain way. The internet/school/ and friends will have a bigger effect On your kids than you ever will.
You haven't raised any children, I can tell.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You haven't raised any children, I can tell.
No I haven’t but I was also raised around niggas who had their daddy’s keep em oh so close and then turn into the biggest fails at life. Knew girls that their dad wouldn’t even let them come outside and turned out to be the biggest thots. Again, you can try to raise your kids. But ultimately There’s other influences outside you. Is that too far fetched? U prolly think ur kids are angels but once they leave that door it’s a different ball game.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No I haven’t but I was also raised around niggas who had their daddy’s keep em oh so close and then turn into the biggest fails at life. Knew girls that their dad wouldn’t even let them come outside and turned out to be the biggest thots. Again, you can try to raise your kids. But ultimately There’s other influences outside you. Is that too far fetched? U prolly think ur kids are angels but once they leave that door it’s a different ball game.
Sounds like you speak of some busters. That also sounds like the result of bad parenting. Having a parent and having an active parent are two different things. It's about setting your children up for success. Just being there is only one part of the equation. Compared to me? Hell yes they are angels. I didn't raise no succas.

Jan 2, 2006
thats like saying blame black people for selling the crack that the dea put in the hoods. And not holding the dea accountable for even making it possible
Lmao Are you saying black people just have to sell crack, they cant help it? like its in their nature and they cant control the urge? Give them a gun and they just have to shoot their brothers Lol you sure youre not white? Because thats pretty fucking racist man
But also its not because youre brown, so lets take away black peoples free will because they cant handle it and then hold whites accountable for not doing so Lol Thats a great plan smiley