White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
All you really did was making me think that maybe we should waste all these motherfuckers before they try to kill us lol and that maybe all these evil white people was right all along
Lol don’t give me that bullshit man. You and I both know these thoughts have been in your peanut-sized whitey brain since the day you were born

Props: NotAllThere

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
If you want to understand this world you need to be able to view it from every possible angle. Not just your angle and spin that as "The Truth".

You are not educating anyone. You are only showing your psychological issues. In some way I feel bad for you. Being stuck and not being able to grow and wisen up.

Props: NotAllThere
Jun 21, 2006
If you want to understand this world you need to be able to view it from every possible angle. Not just your angle and spin that as "The Truth".

You are not educating anyone. You are only showing your psychological issues. In some way I feel bad for you. Being stuck and not being able to grow and wisen up.
You are only looking at this issue from your own angle, dumb-dumb

I don’t agree with your point of view so I have psychological issues. Okay dude

Jan 2, 2006
Lol don’t give me that bullshit man. You and I both know these thoughts have been in your peanut-sized whitey brain since the day you were born
Only since the refugee negroid invaded europe i found out it was nothing but a low IQ rapist killer monkey lol and you are proof of that
But thanks for the compliment mr superpredator

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
You are only looking at this issue from your own angle, dumb-dumb

I don’t agree with your point of view so I have psychological issues. Okay dude
Not really. It's an assumption of what you think I do but you are far from it. When I was young I just as ignorant as you are. Im not afraid to admit that. And some of my friends from that time in my life are still stuck there. Exactly as you. Blaming everything on others.

As someone who works in the Healthcare it's pretty easy to see that your thoughts are being caused by some psychological issues/struggles you have going on.

Props: tallcan
Jun 21, 2006
Not really. It's an assumption of what you think I do but you are far from it. When I was young I just as ignorant as you are. Im not afraid to admit that. And some of my friends from that time in my life are still stuck there. Exactly as you. Blaming everything on others.

As someone who works in the Healthcare it's pretty easy to see that your thoughts are being caused by some psychological issues/struggles you have going on.
You must be really good at your job if you can diagnose an illness over the internet. I’m proud of you. You should start a website where people can turn to you for advice. Who needs a hospital or psychologist when we got internet doctor slab.

Nov 15, 2008
Yessss, now we are getting somewhere, man.

And now picture this: there is a multi-culti (multiple cultures) country, like the USA or the Netherlands, where people from different race live ‘peacefully’ together. However; one part of this multi-culti country population (the whiteys) have been gathering wealth for generations. This wealth stays within the whitey family for generations. And this wealth has (in the past) largely been obtained through racist ways (slavetrade/stealing resources from colonies). “Follow the money”, like the Americans say. I say “follow the money back a couple of generations”.
At the very least it gave the whiteys an unfair headstart in todays capitalist society. It gives whiteys the opportunity to go to good schools, where they get educated for the better jobs and where they get to build a whitey network that they can chill with at the golf course.

The other part of these multi-culti countries (The non whites) have been treated as inferior for generations. They didn’t have access to good education and they didn’t have access to good jobs. They basically had to start (financially) from scratch as their forefathers were slaves or whatever and didn’t have the opportunity to built a fortune. So these families have been gathering poverty for generations. As a result you will see that ghetto’s (which are a direct product of capitalism!!) are overpopulated with non-whiteys.

In a country where whiteys are the majority; the Majority of people living in poverty are the non-whites.

Capitalism is an ingenious trap invented by whiteys to maintain their superiority over the non-whites, even though racism is now banned by law. They will tell you that you can create your own financial opportunities, but in reality that’s not how it plays out, right?

You mention the ‘new’ refugees. Whiteys get mad at them, eventhough they started the wars that drove these refugees to western countries. But check this: the Netherlands allow a lot of these refugees to live here. That’s real nice of them, right? However: the capitalist system is designed in such a way that these war refugees will be living in poverty for generations. In a wealthy country. They come here with no money, no (western) education, and they don’t speak the language. Let’s not forget the psychological effect of living in a warzone and having to escape from your own country to a culture that’s not your own. So they will only get the lousy jobs. So they can’t afford to send their kids to good schools. And were are these people going to live with their minimum wage income? In the whitey capitalist trap: the ghetto.

Shit gets me angry, man.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote. And if you look back what I've wrote in this thread, I've been saying this from the beginning. The "heritable wealth" is a big issue and causes a lot of inequality among societies. Some people are simply born wealthy, while others are born dirt poor. And yet so many like to claim that all people have equal opportunities. Of course that's not true. It's been studied a lot that poverty (just as wealth) is inherited. If you're born poor, there's a big possibility that you'll die poor as well. It has also been studied a lot that education in inherited, also. Kids from highly educated parents are far more likely to get a high education than kids from parents that doesn't really have a good education. This is especially true in countries where schools cost money, but it's also true in countries that have free education.

You made a good point of those refugees. It's nice that people are free to come to Europe, but the way how they are often payed less than the natives are is simply ugly capitalism. A lot of rich people who first support all the wars (or at least, never loudly oppose the wars), then support also the open border policies as they see those refugees as a cheap labor that can bring down the wages and by so lower the costs of the owners. These rich people say that we are all equal, we're all humans - and right after that they say that those refugees doesn't deserve the same pay that the rest of the people. It's all premeditated. And like you said, this is what keeps them in poverty for generations. Cheap labor globally is great, and so is cheap labor nationally. Both are essentials for capitalism.

In a country where whiteys are the majority; the Majority of people living in poverty are the non-whites.
With this I have to disagree. It might be true in some countries, but not with all. You also have to remember that not all "white countries" participated in the slave trade. A lot of Eastern European countries (along with Finland) suffered from the slave business. Loads of people ended up being slaves at the time.

Props: datplaya

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
You must be really good at your job if you can diagnose an illness over the internet. I’m proud of you. You should start a website where people can turn to you for advice. Who needs a hospital or psychologist when we got internet doctor slab.
Haha, in mental healtcare we look at people and their thoughts. People on internet also show their thoughts like you are doing throughout this whole thread pretty much.

But yeah keep lashing out to others and ignore your own problems. Im sure you got a bright future ahead

Props: StillHustlin
Jun 21, 2006
Haha, in mental healtcare we look at people and their thoughts. People on internet also show their thoughts like you are doing throughout this whole thread pretty much.

But yeah keep lashing out to others and ignore your own problems. Im sure you got a bright future ahead
Wigga please, you sound like the guy that cleans the toilets at the health care institution.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Of course it's only a political term (or meme or whatever you like to call it). In reality there is no trickle down. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. That's how capitalism works. And to keep the current status quo, the elite likes to talk about the trickle down theory. That was my point. They are bullshitting us.

I linked up that video, because it tells in a funny way how this whole scam is done.

Don't get mad. Of course you're allowed to see evil Russians everywhere. I'm pretty sure there's one under your bed right now.
LOL you have no idea how Capitalism works haha.

Only person using term evil Russians is your fake ass.

Next

Jun 21, 2006
Another thing about whiteys: if they can’t win an argument or discussion, their peanut-sized lizard brain will malfunction. From an early age they have been taught that they are superior over others. So in their mind it’s impossible they lose the argument to a ‘minority’. When a ‘minority’ is smarter then the whitey, their tiny white brain is trained to go in self defense mode. This means they will try to win the argument by other means. For example they will try to assault the ‘minority’ on a personal level, hoping this will shut the ‘minority’ up. Or they will group together and tag-team the ‘minority’ with misinformation, sneaking around like lizards and forming alliances to make sure the ‘minority’ can’t win the argument.

White people..... you can’t live with them, you can live without them.....

Nov 15, 2008
LOL you have no idea how Capitalism works haha.
Of course I don't. That's what I've been saying from the beginning. Capitalism simply does not work.

Only person using term evil Russians is your fake ass.
Yes, you talked about "russian disinfo agents". And that's why I kinda toke you as an idiot who sees Russians everywhere. But now you're telling me you're not an idiot..?

Jan 2, 2006
Today must be a good day for the racist negroid since one of his people pushed an 8year old boy infront of a train (again)
These subhumans only know how to act like humans when you enslave beat and kill them like the animals they are lol

Jan 2, 2006
Nope but i know all negroids are pedophiles and child killers
Cant say i wonder whats wrong tho because thats just what they always do lol its their nature
When its a white its always some weirdo
But when its a negroid its just normal everyday negroid behavior