White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Nov 15, 2008
I can name a lot of people that wasn’t part of the upperclass. Answering my question with another question basically means you know I’m right but you don’t want to admit it.

I can relate to your rich-poor story, but that deserves a whole new thread. And in the end the facts about white people remains the same.
I asked you a question to highlight the real reason behind the capitalism (that is not the skin color). Wall Street used to a place for slave markets in the USA. Ironically, it still is basically a slave market, even though it operates in a more subtle ways.

But sure, if you can name the poor people who put up the Wall Street, go ahead. At that time, the poor people had it even worse than today. Did they even have schools for them in the US..? How many of them could even read? Hard to imagine that these would still be the people who managed to put up the financial Wall Street and then give all the power for the owners' class.

I try to highlight the class aspect, because I've seen enough people beefing over the skin color even though they all share the same class and the same enemy. By that way, nothing will ever change and the ones who have the power will laugh at us. Whenever you attack someone from the lower class or from your own class, instead of attacking the ones who actually got the power and get to set the rules, it's a symptom of being brainwashed by those in power.

Jun 21, 2006
No I can’t name any poor people that started Wall Street. But that wasn’t the question you asked me. Or it wasn’t clear enough.

You keep avoiding the real topic. Singing your poor-rich tune. Perhaps you been brainwashed by white propaganda. The poor-rich thing was invented by white people, man. To distract us from the real problem in the world.
My people was chilling in their tribes with no worries about money whatsoever (as it didn’t exist). And then white people came along. Now, centuries later, all of a sudden we living in ghettos or on worthless pieces of land that no white people would ever live on. Because white people already stole all the natural resources of this land, so they lost interest and ‘gave’ these shitty ass, desolate desert land to the non-whites.

There would be no poor-rich if the whiteys returned everything they stole over the last 2000 years. Yea white people would be poor, but who cares about them?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I asked you a question to highlight the real reason behind the capitalism (that is not the skin color). Wall Street used to a place for slave markets in the USA. Ironically, it still is basically a slave market, even though it operates in a more subtle ways.

But sure, if you can name the poor people who put up the Wall Street, go ahead. At that time, the poor people had it even worse than today. Did they even have schools for them in the US..? How many of them could even read? Hard to imagine that these would still be the people who managed to put up the financial Wall Street and then give all the power for the owners' class.

I try to highlight the class aspect, because I've seen enough people beefing over the skin color even though they all share the same class and the same enemy. By that way, nothing will ever change and the ones who have the power will laugh at us. Whenever you attack someone from the lower class or from your own class, instead of attacking the ones who actually got the power and get to set the rules, it's a symptom of being brainwashed by those in power.
BREH STFU....you don't even know what you are talking about.....

Jan 2, 2006
So the price we pay for eliminating all white people is that we don’t get to have kfc and watermelons?

I can live with that
Lol but you cant! you cant even survive living in your own country with your own people
you are in europe because you need whites lol is being a slave and living in a white neighborhood (that you turned into a ghetto) still better than being sick and starving and living in africa in a hut you made from shit and piss?

Jun 21, 2006
Lol but you cant! you cant even survive living in your own country with your own people
you are in europe because you need whites lol is being a slave and living in a white neighborhood (that you turned into a ghetto) still better than being sick and starving and living in africa in a hut you made from shit and piss?
Everything you say provides me with more proof you are nothing more then a lizard with a peanut sized brain

No offense: it’s a race thing. You can’t help you were born stupid-white

Props: NotAllThere
Nov 15, 2008
No I can’t name any poor people that started Wall Street. But that wasn’t the question you asked me. Or it wasn’t clear enough.

You keep avoiding the real topic. Singing your poor-rich tune. Perhaps you been brainwashed by white propaganda. The poor-rich thing was invented by white people, man. To distract us from the real problem in the world.
My people was chilling in their tribes with no worries about money whatsoever (as it didn’t exist).
And the real problem is people who happen to born with a different skin color..? Not how people in power treat other people?

My forefathers were also chilling in their tribes before Christians came and burned up everything.

And I don't know what kind of "white propaganda" would emphasize the modern class struggle... Only people on the left do that. And you can find a bunch of communists in many countries in Africa, for example. South Africa, Angola, Ethiopia, etc.

Props: NotAllThere