White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Whatever system that does control the private ownership that is the main reason for enslaving the working class. Something similar to what was in the Nordic countries in Europe until the 90's came and it all changed to pro-capitalism & income differences + poverty started to increase remarkably. It should include heavy taxation for the rich people, and for the stock exchange. It should abolish the global "free trade" that is only free for the powerful nations that get to set the rules. It should also set a maximum income difference to how much more the CEO can earn in a year compared to company's lowest paid worker. I think the CEO should never earn more than 10 times what the lowest paid person in the same company. And if you're a CEO and want more money, then go ahead and pay your workers better. Every CEO is making their money because of the workers who make his/her product - none of them could do it by themselves, even though you often hear how they're selfmade or whatever. Of course they're not.

And whatever the system would be, it should be worldwide. If it isn't, then well, the Americans will come around to "liberate" with their army, and it's capitalism for everybody all over again :D A thing we've seen throughout the history. If you go against the interest of the USA (sadly the mightiest nation/army/currency in the Earth), either you'll be destroyed or sanctioned to death.
come back to reality

Nov 15, 2008
come back to reality
Damn. You really served me with that one, right?

What is the reality that I should get back to? The one that makes it okay to exploit & kill the weak while couple of people own as much as the poorest half of the people on Earth? Is that what you're defending as a libertarian? You think you'll become a billionaire some day if you just keep supporting the status quo? Money comes dripping down to you eventually? No one pays taxes, but everyone will get a free schools and healthcare?

Props: datplaya
Nov 15, 2008
datplaya,

Check out this article. I think you could find it interesting. I did.

"The history of imperial banking and racial capitalism begins at the end of the nineteenth century, at the historical horizon where the project of U.S. settler colonialism that spurred the financing of the West became the enterprise of U.S. territorial colonialism in the Caribbean and Asia. "

LINK: https://bostonreview.net/race/peter-james-hudson-how-wall-street-colonized-caribbean

Jun 21, 2006
datplaya,

Check out this article. I think you could find it interesting. I did.

"The history of imperial banking and racial capitalism begins at the end of the nineteenth century, at the historical horizon where the project of U.S. settler colonialism that spurred the financing of the West became the enterprise of U.S. territorial colonialism in the Caribbean and Asia. "

LINK: https://bostonreview.net/race/peter-james-hudson-how-wall-street-colonized-caribbean
Wall Street was invented by white people, man. We need to rewrite history books to get rid of all this white man propaganda. White man has only one goal in life and that is to feel superior over others. That’s why they invented capitalism, only after they gave themselves the winning poker hand.

It’s time for a revolution. How is white men going to stop us when we are the majority?

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Damn. You really served me with that one, right?

What is the reality that I should get back to? The one that makes it okay to exploit & kill the weak while couple of people own as much as the poorest half of the people on Earth? Is that what you're defending as a libertarian? You think you'll become a billionaire some day if you just keep supporting the status quo? Money comes dripping down to you eventually? No one pays taxes, but everyone will get a free schools and healthcare?
You are talking shit my man

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Wall Street was invented by white people, man. We need to rewrite history books to get rid of all this white man propaganda. White man has only one goal in life and that is to feel superior over others. That’s why they invented capitalism, only after they gave themselves the winning poker hand.

It’s time for a revolution. How is white men going to stop us when we are the majority?
By bombing them just how they bombed black wall street

Nov 15, 2008

Wall Street, like capitalism, was brought to us by rich and powerful people, even though no doubt many of those people were racist and white supremacist, too. And those same people upholds the current status quo with the help of the mainstream media they fully own. They work hard and spend huge amount of money to convince us that the current system and status quo is the best the human race can produce. And many of us believe those lies.

But I agree - it's time for a revolution. For a long time already, we've been the majority. And by we, I mean the people; the working class, unemployeds, poor people. Yet the 1% with their media can keep us down and passive. And that's why the revolution is so hard to achieve. We got 1000 against 1, yet people stay passive and stay dreaming about coming rich someday.

Nov 15, 2008
Here is an interesting article that talks some truth about the so called discrimination of white people

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/can-you-be-racist-against-white-people-1.3591110?mode=amp

If you don’t wanna read it: it basically says white people should quit fucking crying
I read that. Thanks. Of course racism exist among every ethnicity, even though some liberals have hard time to accept that. For example, you've been talking all kinds of racist stuff here and I called you a racist because of that. Skin color don't play a role in that. Racist is a racist, no matter what. You think you're justified, just as every white racist thinks they're justified.

I don't know about the "discrimination of white people". Isn't that something that the far-right in USA came up with..? You think I care what those people have to say? In Europe, I haven't heard those complains.

Jun 21, 2006
Wall Street, like capitalism, was brought to us by rich and powerful people, even though no doubt many of those people were racist and white supremacist, too. And those same people upholds the current status quo with the help of the mainstream media they fully own. They work hard and spend huge amount of money to convince us that the current system and status quo is the best the human race can produce. And many of us believe those lies.

But I agree - it's time for a revolution. For a long time already, we've been the majority. And by we, I mean the people; the working class, unemployeds, poor people. Yet the 1% with their media can keep us down and passive. And that's why the revolution is so hard to achieve. We got 1000 against 1, yet people stay passive and stay dreaming about coming rich someday.
Rich and poor bladiebla. Name one person that started wall street that wasn’t white.

I can agree that this capitalism ain’t working. I mean how much money does a rich person actually need? Greedy ass mutherfuckers

You ever heard of the French revolution? We need to have another 1 and decapitate all rich whiteys and take their shit

Jun 21, 2006
I read that. Thanks. Of course racism exist among every ethnicity, even though some liberals have hard time to accept that. For example, you've been talking all kinds of racist stuff here and I called you a racist because of that. Skin color don't play a role in that. Racist is a racist, no matter what. You think you're justified, just as every white racist thinks they're justified.

I don't know about the "discrimination of white people". Isn't that something that the far-right in USA came up with..? You think I care what those people have to say? In Europe, I haven't heard those complains.
You call it ‘racism’, I call it ‘getting even’. Lets just agree to disagree lol

Nov 15, 2008
Rich and poor bladiebla. Name one person that started wall street that wasn’t white.
Well, name one person that wasn't part of the upper class, the rich people.

too smart to be wasting my time with you idiots, why don't you read a book or something
Something like Ayn Rand, or are there some other mentally ill, half-brained sociopaths you admire and could recommend?

You call it ‘racism’, I call it ‘getting even’. Lets just agree to disagree lol
I guess I could agree on that.

Jun 21, 2006
Well, name one person that wasn't part of the upper class, the rich people.

Something like Ayn Rand, or are there some other mentally ill, half-brained sociopaths you admire and could recommend?

I guess I could agree on that.
I can name a lot of people that wasn’t part of the upperclass. Answering my question with another question basically means you know I’m right but you don’t want to admit it.

I can relate to your rich-poor story, but that deserves a whole new thread. And in the end the facts about white people remains the same.