White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
@ 2 @2massive
@ datplaya @datplaya

So what alternative to capitalism would you like to see implemented?

Props: datplaya

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
1000% true. My family has tried to make reparations. Real talk. I built a few octogans and some high quality tables that are still being used to this day for the Navajo Nation

Jun 21, 2006
@ 2 @2massive
@ datplaya @datplaya

You ask this in the white people thread so I give you this answer:

I would be cool with capitalism, but to make things fair white people should return all their belongings to non-whites unless they can 110% prove their belongings are in no way gained by exploiting non-whites. We would have to go generations back to be certain that the belongings were obtained in an honest way. This would mean (just to mention something) the whites should leave America and Australia.

After this white people should be massacred, enslaved and abused in any kind of way for 2000 years. After these 2000 years have passed the non whites shall lay down a law that says that white people will no longer be mistreated and have the same rights as non-whites. But in reality we shall put the whites in ghettos and think of them as inferior and give them no education and/or job oportunities whatsoever. But we will tell the whites that in capitalism they can create their own oportunities, so stop crying. At this time the non-whites will have all the power and money, so the whites will never really have a chance to make something of themselves.

Under these circumstances I’m cool with capitalism.

If you ask me this outside of the white people thread, I might give you a different answer.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
You ask this in the white people thread so I give you this answer:

I would be cool with capitalism, but to make things fair white people should return all their belongings to non-whites unless they can 110% prove their belongings are in no way gained by exploiting non-whites. We would have to go generations back to be certain that the belongings were obtained in an honest way. This would mean (just to mention something) the whites should leave America and Australia.

After this white people should be massacred, enslaved and abused in any kind of way for 2000 years. After these 2000 years have passed the non whites shall lay down a law that says that white people will no longer be mistreated and have the same rights as non-whites. But in reality we shall put the whites in ghettos and think of them as inferior and give them no education and/or job oportunities whatsoever. But we will tell the whites that in capitalism they can create their own oportunities, so stop crying. At this time the non-whites will have all the power and money, so the whites will never really have a chance to make something of themselves.

Under these circumstances I’m cool with capitalism.

If you ask me this outside of the white people thread, I might give you a different answer.
So how much % of everything should white people give away and to who and what % black do you need to be?

this is fucking idiotic.

if you want to stop poverty, stop voting democrat and vote libertarian.

Jun 21, 2006
So how much % of everything should white people give away and to who and what % black do you need to be?

this is fucking idiotic.

if you want to stop poverty, stop voting democrat and vote libertarian.
Nah it’s not idiotic. It’s fair. Think about it for a week and you will realize this.

White people should give away 100% of their belongings. The question you ask about the percentage black/yellow/brown/red/purple is an interesting question. I propose we install a committee to think about this and create a reasonable solution for this category.

Jan 2, 2006
Damn, did they give you back your internet privileges at the argentinian old-nazi-folks retirement home?

But you are right: it does hurt. That’s why I’m saying that us non-whites - who obviously have bigger brains and are evolutionary better equipped to survive on planet earth - should retaliate on white people and take back what is rightfully ours.

Fair question though: what the fuck are you doing on this website, man? Don’t they have special websites for people like you?

I still appreciate you giving us insights in the mind of white men. I’m just thinking you might feel more comfortable with people of your own kind. You know: the whiteys.

A couple of suggestions:

Www.wearewhiteandgayandproudofit.com
Www.sowhatifihaveatinywhitedick.com
Www.twinpeaksfanclub.com

I hear they have great forums for people like you, man. You should try it out sometimes.
Okay but why do you guys need a big brain when your average IQ is 65?

Im doing the same thing as you

My pleasure! And thank you for give us the insights into the mind of the negroid

Nov 15, 2008
@ 2 @2massive
@ datplaya @datplaya

Whatever system that does control the private ownership that is the main reason for enslaving the working class. Something similar to what was in the Nordic countries in Europe until the 90's came and it all changed to pro-capitalism & income differences + poverty started to increase remarkably. It should include heavy taxation for the rich people, and for the stock exchange. It should abolish the global "free trade" that is only free for the powerful nations that get to set the rules. It should also set a maximum income difference to how much more the CEO can earn in a year compared to company's lowest paid worker. I think the CEO should never earn more than 10 times what the lowest paid person in the same company. And if you're a CEO and want more money, then go ahead and pay your workers better. Every CEO is making their money because of the workers who make his/her product - none of them could do it by themselves, even though you often hear how they're selfmade or whatever. Of course they're not.

And whatever the system would be, it should be worldwide. If it isn't, then well, the Americans will come around to "liberate" with their army, and it's capitalism for everybody all over again :D A thing we've seen throughout the history. If you go against the interest of the USA (sadly the mightiest nation/army/currency in the Earth), either you'll be destroyed or sanctioned to death.

Last edited:
Props: datplaya
Nov 15, 2008
As a white man, I didn't know I had privilege until about 5 years ago. I own property and stocks and large amounts of cash that I inherited. I didnt deserve it. Just random chance. It does not make sense. I've racked my brain for hours and hours trying to understand it and I still don't.

Why was my ancestor president of the USA?
Why did my great-grandfather invent the thermostat?
Why does my uncle have 28 science-related patents?
Why do I own 40 acres for no reason?
Why do I take care of a multi-million dollar property on the central coast?
Why did I get to meet Leo?

White people shit that I didnt choose
I'm serious - was this meant to be a joke that I just didn't understand..?