White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
Yea but dr Phil, these white folks enslaved and murdered my ancestors, man. And they still discriminate me and my people.

How is a beautiful woman and lsd going to make up for this? Is this a white mans trick? Like hustling the native americans by buying their land for a mirror and a couple of beads.

White people be like: “Here take this pill and have your dick sucked. Are we cool now for all the things we did wrong for the past 2000 years?”

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Yea but dr Phil, these white folks enslaved and murdered my ancestors, man. And they still discriminate me and my people.

How is a beautiful woman and lsd going to make up for this? Is this a white mans trick? Like hustling the native americans by buying their land for a mirror and a couple of beads.

White people be like: “Here take this pill and have your dick sucked. Are we cool now for all the things we did wrong for the past 2000 years?”
very fair. I don't have the answers and no one does. the only thing we can do is to try and prevent world war 3

Props: datplaya

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
the bigger issue beyond race is the socioeconomic aspect. Rich vs Poor

the poor get angry as fuck. i've been there and i think it's justified. the USA has so much fucking money and people are still struggling, yet we spend trillions on bombing the middle east. guess what, I'm friends with Iranians/Persians and they are the coolest people I've ever met in my life (other than Leo, because I'm white) and NO ONE wants war

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
the bigger issue beyond race is the socioeconomic aspect. Rich vs Poor

the poor get angry as fuck. i've been there and i think it's justified. the USA has so much fucking money and people are still struggling, yet we spend trillions on bombing the middle east. guess what, I'm friends with Iranians/Persians and they are the coolest people I've ever met in my life (other than Leo, because I'm white) and NO ONE wants war
Yea man we been through the poor-rich thing already. It’s on page 13 of this thread, at the bottom.

Didn’t Pac say something like “they got money to go to war but they can’t feed the poor.” Something like that

I’m not talking war (necessarily). I’m talking about getting even.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
As a white man, I didn't know I had privilege until about 5 years ago. I own property and stocks and large amounts of cash that I inherited. I didnt deserve it. Just random chance. It does not make sense. I've racked my brain for hours and hours trying to understand it and I still don't.

Why was my ancestor president of the USA?
Why did my great-grandfather invent the thermostat?
Why does my uncle have 28 science-related patents?
Why do I own 40 acres for no reason?
Why do I take care of a multi-million dollar property on the central coast?
Why did I get to meet Leo?

White people shit that I didnt choose

Jun 21, 2006
As a white man, I didn't know I had privilege until about 5 years ago. I own property and stocks and large amounts of cash that I inherited. I didnt deserve it. Just random chance. It does not make sense. I've racked my brain for hours and hours trying to understand it and I still don't.

Why was my ancestor president of the USA?
Why did my great-grandfather invent the thermostat?
Why does my uncle have 28 science-related patents?
Why do I own 40 acres for no reason?
Why do I take care of a multi-million dollar property on the central coast?
Why did I get to meet Leo?

White people shit that I didnt choose
White people be like “let’s pretend I’m dr phill and talk sense into this minority and then 5 seconds later I’m going to brag about all the riches I inherited from my white ancestors and act like it’s really hard for me and I didn’t have a choice.”

Props: 2massive
Jun 21, 2006
Also it’s nice you talk about all the good things your ancestors did (if there is any truth to this), but you won’t mention the things your ancestors did wrong.

Who did your ancestors steal this 40 acres from?
How many slaves did it take to bring a cup of tea to your president of America ancestor?
Where did all this multi million dollars come from?
Who the fuck is Leo?

Jun 21, 2006
I'm only 32. There's at least 5000 years of shit to answer for and they're all dead. What now?
So basically you don’t feel responsible for the shit your ancestors did wrong? The way they made their money? I still feel hurt for the shit that happened to my ancestors, man. So I gets to feel the pain, but you don’t get to feel the remorse?

Basically if your money can be traced back to slavery, stealing the lands of the natives, or any other thing that mistreated someone in the past or present, you should return the money somehow.

Do you think it’s fair you are living in a big ass house in a white neighborhood basically because your family either provided the money for the house or invested in your education or whatever, and me and my fam is living in shitty houses in a messed up neighborhood?

Ahh let’s just forget about it and start fresh. We are all the same now, right.
Wrong