White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
So are you saying white people are actually lizards? It would make a lot of sense if that were the case. White people are sneaky like lizards. Lizards also have peanut sized brains. This could be an important discovery!

Props: NotAllThere

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Eastern european people still pretty damn racist though. Look at the Hungarian situation at the moment. And I have a strong feeling that if I walk around in your city streets I would be getting a lot of mean looks from the locals.
What you are alluding to are the migrants and refugees from the Middle East. That's purely a political and religious matter. Few years ago when the influx of migrants was peaking, Slovakia sarcastically issued a statement that they would only accept Christians because Muslims wouldn't feel "at home" as there are no mosques in the country LOL. I'd rather call it overt xenophobia as opposed to anything else.

I have my doubts that you will be center of attention in a cosmopolitan city like Budapest. Cmon now, brah.

You'd definitely get stared at in our neck of the woods though LOL, but it's for an entirely different reason --the fact that you're rare. Same goes for Asians when they visit. You have to understand, there are people who have never seen a black person irl.

Jun 21, 2006
What you are alluding to are the migrants and refugees from the Middle East. That's purely a political and religious matter. Few years ago when the influx of migrants was peaking, Slovakia sarcastically issued a statement that they would only accept Christians because Muslims wouldn't feel "at home" as there are no mosques in the country LOL. I'd rather call it overt xenophobia as opposed to anything else.

I have my doubts that you will be center of attention in a cosmopolitan city like Budapest. Cmon now, brah.

You'd definitely get stared at in our neck of the woods though LOL, but it's for an entirely different reason --the fact that you're rare. Same goes for Asians when they visit. You have to understand, there are people who have never seen a black person irl.
Ah it’s only political and sarcastic that Hungary closed their borders for refugees. I’m sure all them refugees sleeping in tents outside the Hungarian borders are laughing at this great sense of humor when they roast their marshmallows at their campfire.

Now that’s sarcasm, but I’m sure you recognize that.

So eventhough they never seen a black person in the middle of nowhere Eastern Europe, they will still treat me friendly? Because I actually heard other stories from a Hungarian bitch I know. A story about a black guy that got beat up because he wasn’t welcome at an Hungarian party. It might have been an incident. I’m just saying.

Jan 2, 2006
So are you saying white people are actually lizards? It would make a lot of sense if that were the case. White people are sneaky like lizards. Lizards also have peanut sized brains. This could be an important discovery!
Lol That must really hurt man! How tiny is the negroid brain if a lizard brain can enslave it?

Props: infinity
Jun 21, 2006
Lol That must really hurt man! How tiny is the negroid brain if a lizard brain can enslave it?
Damn, did they give you back your internet privileges at the argentinian old-nazi-folks retirement home?

But you are right: it does hurt. That’s why I’m saying that us non-whites - who obviously have bigger brains and are evolutionary better equipped to survive on planet earth - should retaliate on white people and take back what is rightfully ours.

Fair question though: what the fuck are you doing on this website, man? Don’t they have special websites for people like you?

I still appreciate you giving us insights in the mind of white men. I’m just thinking you might feel more comfortable with people of your own kind. You know: the whiteys.

A couple of suggestions:

Www.wearewhiteandgayandproudofit.com
Www.sowhatifihaveatinywhitedick.com
Www.twinpeaksfanclub.com

I hear they have great forums for people like you, man. You should try it out sometimes.

Jun 21, 2006
datplaya @datplaya have you never met a white person that you loved?
Love is a big word man. I would have to be honest and answer your question with no.

I can appreciate an individual white person, but the white mass not so much. Alone they can be cool. In masses they are dangerous.

This white dude is pretty cool. He’s better then Eminem: