White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Nov 16, 2005
It can also be easily proven that the Whiteman is a mutant by the fact that hey cannot survive under the sun. You cannot name one animal on the planet that has problems tolerating the sun. Why is it that pale skinned people can't survive in the sun without getting skin cancer or any other kind of skin disorder? Prolonged exposure to the sun causes their skin to start peeling and burning and eventually leading to skin cancer. In their pursuit to be darker they have invented skin tanning pills because of their intolerance to the sun. White people are not human.

Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Damn, this is a funny thread. Bunch of racists calling each other a racists :D

For an average American, black people are one people; all the same. White people are one people; all the same. Asian people are one people; all the same. Guess you live so segregated that most of you don't actually have a proper interaction with different people.

No understanding of history, cultures, class, or anything. Only deep obsessions for races, even though you should know by now that there is only one human race. You're speaking so casually about different races that you all seem like you'd been raised by some skull-measuring race-biologist from the 18th century who tried "scientifically" prove that certain skin color or skull shape makes you stupid.

But then again, I guess that's the exact way your elite wants you to be. Obsessed about skin colors, having poor people beefing with each others, while your oligarch-class laughs and claps their hands...
So you prefer a.system based on class aka caste...like India......well guess what......that is how the world and US work......now shut your mouth and get to work slave

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It can also be easily proven that the Whiteman is a mutant by the fact that hey cannot survive under the sun. You cannot name one animal on the planet that has problems tolerating the sun. Why is it that pale skinned people can't survive in the sun without getting skin cancer or any other kind of skin disorder? Prolonged exposure to the sun causes their skin to start peeling and burning and eventually leading to skin cancer. In their pursuit to be darker they have invented skin tanning pills because of their intolerance to the sun. White people are not human.
It's called genetically recessive, it's science. Why are they like that? Ask Yakub

Jun 21, 2006
Vampires also die of sunlight

Nov 15, 2008
Sup man, welcome to the thread. No offense there but you sound hella white. Blablabla we are all the same. Blablabla you probably all poor people.

No understanding of history? You gots to be joking, right? Did you ever even read an history book? Read it again and this time pay attention to all the crimes white men committed. I give you a hint: it starts at page 1 of your history book and it ends at the final page.

I’m most definitely not raised by a skull measuring biologist because he was white. And I’m black.

By the way: who is this ‘average American’ you talking about? Describe him for me please.
You really sound like a proper racist. And that exactly was my point. White people are all the same, black people are all the same, etc. Don't you see it? You generalise certain looking people to be all the same. And you're not racist, huh? Then what is racism? You've adopted 18th century race-biologists' mindset, and still claim to hate them. So how's your understanding of history? You play by their exact words. Still keep talking about different races, etc.

The common factor for the Western & Southern European idiots, who sailed to America and brutally killed all the Natives committing the worst genocide in human history, was first a religion (then power). They were all deeply conservative Christians - the type of people who came to my country and burned people alive because we had our own religions and they deemed us to be the "lowest form of humans" after measuring our skulls. That's what I ment by knowing the history. It's not the skin color that makes people act crazy - in many cases it's religion (and greed of power or recourses). Hell, even the black plague in Middle Ages that killed half of the Europeans was because of the religion. Those dumb fucks in their churches ruled that it's not right to get naked, not even when washing yourself. So no wonder the plague spread like that. Nobody properly washed themselves to not to anger God.

You know it's not right in any sense to describe black people to be criminals or shoot them dead only because of their looks. You know it's wrong to generalise people by their skin color, and yet you do it. Things go way deeper that your skin, also in the history books. You've just chosen to focus only on the skin.

By the way, do you believe in God? The same God that "encouraged" Western Europeans to kill the Natives and made Bush jr. to bomb Iraq? The God that the slave traders brought to Africa? Do you share that religion?

And for the average American part... Well, you, for example. You sound like a typical, race obsessed American. You still got the "race" section in your country's official papers? What are the options? Homo sapiens, neanderthal, and what else? What is your race? You think an "African-American" is a race? Or "caucasian"?

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2008
So you prefer a.system based on class aka caste...like India......well guess what......that is how the world and US work......now shut your mouth and get to work slave
No. Class like Karl Marx and many after him have described. The sosio-economical classes. And that's exactly how the world works, like it or not. The system that keeps poor people poor and the rich get ever richer by maintaining the class of poor people so that there would always be enough people to work practically free and making loads of money for the owners (that happens both nationally and globally). That system is color blind. I know you got trailer parks full of white people in US. You're blaiming them for the poverty in black communities? They got all the power in the trailer parks, huh? Because, you know, their skin is white. The class has absolutely no role, just the skin?

Go check some Ajamu Baraka's thoughts for a starter. His skin is black, so I guess you could listen to him. Or read some Martin Luther King - and not only the "I have a dream" part. He always criticized capitalism as the root of the racism, and understood very well the class structure. That's why he got killed. He understood the real problem and addressed it. That made him dangerous. When he started to talk about uniting white and black people against the ruling class, then came the shot. That was the problem for the elite. Not what he had talked before that. Oh, and MLK valued highly the writings of Henry David Thoreau, a white man.

And read Malcolm X and Huey Newton, too. They got it, too.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2008
The skin color has everything to do with the vitamin D. That's the vitamin you get from the sun light. In areas where there is more sun light, it's better to have a darker skin as it protects you, but you still get the vitamin D. In areas where there is less sun light, whiter skin is better to let the light through the skin. Inuits, even though living in way up North, have a slightly darker skin than caucasians as they eat a lot of fish. And in fish, there's a lot of vitamin D. Their skin is perfect to let through enough sun, but also block the harmful sun reflecting from the white snow.

The problems occur when pale people are exposed to a lot of sun, and when darker people are not exposed to enough sun. I've read that in North America 75% of black skinned people have shortage of vitamin D all through the year, because there's not enough sun in North America to penetrate the darker skin. That's actually one reason why black people tend to have more cancer in the Northern America than people with lighter skin. Then again, in very sunny areas, the people with lighter skin have more cancer.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
You really sound like a proper racist. And that exactly was my point. White people are all the same, black people are all the same, etc. Don't you see it? You generalise certain looking people to be all the same. And you're not racist, huh? Then what is racism? You've adopted 18th century race-biologists' mindset, and still claim to hate them. So how's your understanding of history? You play by their exact words. Still keep talking about different races, etc.

The common factor for the Western & Southern European idiots, who sailed to America and brutally killed all the Natives committing the worst genocide in human history, was first a religion (then power). They were all deeply conservative Christians - the type of people who came to my country and burned people alive because we had our own religions and they deemed us to be the "lowest form of humans" after measuring our skulls. That's what I ment by knowing the history. It's not the skin color that makes people act crazy - in many cases it's religion (and greed of power or recourses). Hell, even the black plague in Middle Ages that killed half of the Europeans was because of the religion. Those dumb fucks in their churches ruled that it's not right to get naked, not even when washing yourself. So no wonder the plague spread like that. Nobody properly washed themselves to not to anger God.

You know it's not right in any sense to describe black people to be criminals or shoot them dead only because of their looks. You know it's wrong to generalise people by their skin color, and yet you do it. Things go way deeper that your skin, also in the history books. You've just chosen to focus only on the skin.

By the way, do you believe in God? The same God that "encouraged" Western Europeans to kill the Natives and made Bush jr. to bomb Iraq? The God that the slave traders brought to Africa? Do you share that religion?

And for the average American part... Well, you, for example. You sound like a typical, race obsessed American. You still got the "race" section in your country's official papers? What are the options? Homo sapiens, neanderthal, and what else? What is your race? You think an "African-American" is a race? Or "caucasian"?
You are pretty fly for a white guy, man. Earlier in this thread I stated 95% of all whiteys are racist. You just might be part of the 5% club!

Another thing i said earlier in this thread was this: “if you were bullied at school and one day you are fed up and knock the bully out. Are you also bully now? Or are you just getting even?”

It’s time we get even. You feel me on this?

I would like to point out that you blame religion for the genocide of native americans. So basically you are blaming every Christian. And are guilty of the exact same thing you are blaming me for.

I don’t believe in God. I also don’t believe religion was the cause of all whiteys wrongdoings. The crusades, which basically lead to a whitey-Muslim war that’s still going on, is obviously caused by religion.

But how is religion responsible for slavery and the genocide of native americans?

And I highly doubt religion was the reason for George bush to bomb Iraq. It was all about oil.

Don’t get me wrong on this, because I respect your post. But it’s about time whiteys pay damages for all the suffering they caused. You basically saying: let’s forget what happened in the past, we all the same now.

We are not all the same. Whiteys still benefit from all the riches they gained from stealing of my ancestors. And I’m stuck in the ghetto. And let’s be fair: you from Eastern Europe. How many non whites actually live in your country man? I’m not talking no gipseys. I’m talking black ass niggaz from Africa. Why is the percentages of black people so low in your country?

Props: 2massive
Jun 21, 2006
No. Class like Karl Marx and many after him have described. The sosio-economical classes. And that's exactly how the world works, like it or not. The system that keeps poor people poor and the rich get ever richer by maintaining the class of poor people so that there would always be enough people to work practically free and making loads of money for the owners (that happens both nationally and globally). That system is color blind. I know you got trailer parks full of white people in US. You're blaiming them for the poverty in black communities? They got all the power in the trailer parks, huh? Because, you know, their skin is white. The class has absolutely no role, just the skin?

Go check some Ajamu Baraka's thoughts for a starter. His skin is black, so I guess you could listen to him. Or read some Martin Luther King - and not only the "I have a dream" part. He always criticized capitalism as the root of the racism, and understood very well the class structure. That's why he got killed. He understood the real problem and addressed it. That made him dangerous. When he started to talk about uniting white and black people against the ruling class, then came the shot. That was the problem for the elite. Not what he had talked before that. Oh, and MLK valued highly the writings of Henry David Thoreau, a white man.

That’s some real shit you said about capitalism man. Who invented capitalism? And who benefits from capitalism? Capitalism is evil. We should all become communists or something

Nov 15, 2008
You are pretty fly for a white guy, man. Earlier in this thread I stated 95% of all whiteys are racist. You just might be part of the 5% club!

Another thing i said earlier in this thread was this: “if you were bullied at school and one day you are fed up and knock the bully out. Are you also bully now? Or are you just getting even?”

It’s time we get even. You feel me on this?

I would like to point out that you blame religion for the genocide of native americans. So basically you are blaming every Christian. And are guilty of the exact same thing you are blaming me for.

I don’t believe in God. I also don’t believe religion was the cause of all whiteys wrongdoings. The crusades, which basically lead to a whitey-Muslim war that’s still going on, is obviously caused by religion.

But how is religion responsible for slavery and the genocide of native americans?

And I highly doubt religion was the reason for George bush to bomb Iraq. It was all about oil.

Don’t get me wrong on this, because I respect your post. But it’s about time whiteys pay damages for all the suffering they caused. You basically saying: let’s forget what happened in the past, we all the same now.

We are not all the same. Whiteys still benefit from all the riches they gained from stealing of my ancestors. And I’m stuck in the ghetto. And let’s be fair: you from Eastern Europe. How many non whites actually live in your country man? I’m not talking no gipseys. I’m talking black ass niggaz from Africa. Why is the percentages of black people so low in your country?
First of all, I have to take back some of my words - you're not a typical American, you know too much :)

And I understand your point about getting back at your bullies. That's a right thing to do. But I argued that those bullies are not (only) the people who happen to born with a white skin. The oppression is based on class and our enemies are the ruling class; the people with the money and power. Those are the people who benefit greatly keeping poor people poor. All these billionaires have made their money by exploiting the working class, no matter what they claim. Think about some African country that has huge natural resources, for example. Why can't we allow them to build up their own industrial infrastructure, so that they could dig up the natural resources by themselves and after that produce the actual product and sell that to Western countries? Well, because that would take the profits out of the rich, Western peoples pockets. Rich people need poor people, just like rich countries need poor countries. Rich people/countries must have poor people/countries to exploit. Otherwise they wouldn't be rich.

And I'm not blaming every Christian because of the genocide of Native people. I just stated that religion played a huge part in that - first Europeans in America were highly religious even on contemporary standards. Because of their religion system, they thought they are much better than these "savages". And that feeling of superiority gave them a reason to see the Natives as lower sort of humans. They considered the Natives to be dumb and uncivilized - just because their believe system was different. But as the time went by, the natural resources played more significant part (Gold Rush, etc.).

And slavery was of course about the "cheap labor". I bet that many CEOs still today cry because of the slave trade ended. It was a good time for them to make money. You know, the European Union capital, Brussels in Belgium, was basically entirely build by slaves from Congo. Belgium brought huge amount of slaves to build up their capital city. That I think was the reason behind the slavery: labor for free of charge. Money. Of course they came up with all kinds of excuses, like "negros" are lazy and wouldn't do anything beneficial if they're aren't whipped or whatever. Slave owners posed as a helpers of Africans. Just like today we hear before every war that we're doing this to help those poor people who are too stupid or lazy to help themselves. And what I ment by George Bush jr. going to Iraq in behalf of God, is that he stated back then that he prayed a permission from God and God gave him a permission. Stupid excuse back then, but for some people that was enough.

You''re definitely right by saying that people still benefit greatly from your exploitation. Most of the Western countries wouldn't be where they are without slaves. It's unbelievable to think how hard it is for many people (and countries) to admit that simple fact.

I'm definitely not saying that we should all just forget the crimes of the past. No way. I think many Caribbean and African countries should get massive reparations from the countries that toke part in the slave trade. They say that you cannot just suddenly give billions to poor nations as their corrupted leaders would steal the money right away. Okay, then go and build the industrial infrastructure for them. No one will steal those.
Apologies (that we haven't really heard from any country) are not enough. African countries, Jamaica, Haiti, etc. should be helped back on their feets. They should first of all get massive duty reliefs to make it easier to import their products to West. But the reason why that will never happen is the one that I've already stated. Western countries need poor countries to exploit. Cheap labor and cheap natural resources are a must for the current economical system. In US, I think a lot of black communities should get some sort of reparations because of the drug epidemic that your government intentionally created. They injected drugs in to your communities to keep you passive, like I'm sure you know. They didn't want another MLK, Malcolm X or Black Panthers to rise. Oh, and by the way, the Black Panther movement is one of the movements I've admired the most. I've read numerous books about it. They also denounced the capitalism to be one of the major problems for black communities. You know how Fred Hampton tried to form ties with some real rednecks in Chicago, because he understood that the battle was common? I saw some interesting pictures from those meetings. At that time Chicago was really segregated so it toke some real balls. Hampton and Newton addressed the racism all through their lifetime, but also went further than that, deeper that the skin. They taught the people about the roots behind the racism. Here's some interesting link about the situation in Chicago: http://theconversation.com/chicago-...rate-flag-wielding-working-class-whites-68961 - This is what the ruling class tries to avoid by all means; white and black working class together. I don't know what your thoughts are about Black Lives Matter, but I kind of feel that the ruling class gave you that movement, so you wound't do anything radical by yourselves. So that you would have something, but not anything that could pose a threat for the people in power. They are still scared and remember the Black Panthers.

I also feel that the media should portrait black people in a more positive light. Too much of the media is focused only on white people. And more so, mostly only on middle class or upper middle class white people. And you know what, I hate that too. I hate to watch commercial after commercial showing empty headed middle class people laughing and petting their dogs or whatever. I'm not part of that world and never will be. I'm not a middle class and I despise bourgeois people who seem to have no problems and don't care about the next man at all. I can basically afford only a roof over my head and some food. If I wouldn't be white, I guess I would see those people just "white" instead of "middle class"... And hate white people in commercials :) But now I'm kind of forced to see through the color of the skin. Most of your media portraits black people as criminals or athletes. Then when speaking about white criminals or riffraff, they have their own term, "white trash". They're kind of saying that white people are good, but then there are some "trash" among those good people. But when speaking about black people's crime, there's just "black people". Like all of you would be the same. I don't know if you get my point here, a little difficult to explain.

And the reason for the low percentage of non-white people in my country is mostly because we've never took part in the slave trade. If you look at the Western countries that have a significant black communities, those countries used to be colonialist nations. They brought slaves from Africa and nowadays their descendants are living in those countries (and because of the already established black communities, more black people move in instead of going to some country with no black communities). That's actually one thing that I think a lot of people in States miss; slave trade brought the black communities to Europe. And yes, we definitely have a problem with racism, too. You say that 95% of whites are racists? I'd say that 95% of all people are dumb as fuck - and that's the real problem :) Too many people think that their own difficulties in life are because of some other oppressed group of people - who happen to have a different skin color. I just wish that people would learn to see the real enemy. The enemy that wants to keep us fighting against each other.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2008
That’s some real shit you said about capitalism man. Who invented capitalism? And who benefits from capitalism? Capitalism is evil. We should all become communists or something
I think the origins of capitalism is the imperialism, the idea behind the slave trade. Then after that the industrialization started in the West and greedy people came up with a way to slave people legally by paying them as little as possible and having them working 14-16 hours a day, dying because of the burden.

And the beneficiaries are the ones who have enough wealth to put poor people to work for them with a minimum wage.

I agree, we definitely need a new system that is not based on exploitation of the vulnerables.

Jun 21, 2006
That’s a lot of text man. So I give you something to read in return Lol

Yea, I’m not your average American, because I live in the Netherlands. But you might be right (talking about a higher percentage black people in western europe in relation to Eastern Europe), as I’m originally from one of their colonies, the great country of Surinam. My forefathers were most likely brought there as slaves from Africa. And I’m not aware of any eastern european country participating in slavery. So I give you that.

Eastern european people still pretty damn racist though. Look at the Hungarian situation at the moment. And I have a strong feeling that if I walk around in your city streets I would be getting a lot of mean looks from the locals.

You keep talking about poor and rich. And you are right. In your all white country it might not be that obvious, but in my country - and in other ‘multi-culti’ countries - its the white people that is rich. And the people that ain’t white are poor. Generally speaking.

Getting back to the capitalism. It’s a good thing you mentioned it.

The main idea behind capitalism is basically that you can make your own fortune if you work hard enough. You can create your own opportunities. In reality though - as you said yourself - capitalism is a system where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

‘Funny’ thing that capitalism was created by white men (yes) just after they made a fortune on slavery and took all the valuable resources away from their colonies.

So basically the former colonies had to start from scratch, while the whitey countries were already rich as fuck. Kind of unfair, don’t you think? A ‘racist’ might say it was all part of the evil whitey plan to maintain their own supremacy over other races. But I won’t say that (or wait: I just did lol).

Going further into this. Whitey countries already had an unfair head start in this capitalism system they created. And then they ended slavery. But at first they didn’t give non-whites the same oportunities. No good education. No good job oportunities. Basically they was still racist as fuck.

So whiteys already had an advantage because of all the riches they gained from exploiting slaves and stealing all resources from the colonies, but that wasnt enough, was it?

And take a look at this: if you live in a capitalist country and you have a lot of money, you are going to buy a big house, right? Have a nice swimming pool in your backyard. Go play golf with your neighbor on the golf course in the area. Just chilling.

But if you don’t have money? Where you gonna live? In the house that you can afford with your minimum wage check that you earn in the factory that is run by a whitey. Where are these cheap ass houses? In the ghetto man. And how are you going to get out of the ghetto? Education cost money. There is no money in the ghetto.

The whitey capitalist system keeps us trapped in these ghettos so whiteys don’t have to deal with us when they sipping on some ice tea on the golf course.

My hood ain’t no Compton or whatever. It’s not a favela. But when I tell people what neighborhood I’m from they instantly think I must be a criminal. I’m black and I’m from the hood. Do you realize how hard it was for me to get an okay job? And I’m well educated bro.

You are right when you say that white countries need to spent money on their former colonies. They already supporting these countries, but its small time compensation compared to the riches they gained over centuries. Plus interest. And you are right that if they give the money to the government of these former colonies, the money will probably be stolen (confiscated) by corrupt leaders. But that doesn’t take back from the fact that this whole fucked up situation was created by whiteys.

So props for your comments. It made a lot of sense. But I still think all white people (excuse me: 95% of all white people) are racist pieces of shit.

There are apologies to be made, there are bills to be paid and basically there are scores to be settled. I’m getting tired of white people saying “it’s all in the past, we all the same now”. No, we are not all the same because you whiteys (still) have all the money and opportunities. There is improvement compared to say 50 years ago. But there is still no racial equality.

Last edited:
Props: 2massive
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Yes, works so well except the "leaders" never join it

Name a so-called class system where government does not abuse power and is treated exactly like the people they serve......

I'll wait, but I will wait forever because there isn't one....

So anyway, put your pipe down and wake up from your dream, reality is speaking now.

Nov 15, 2008
That’s a lot of text man. So I give you something to read in return Lol

Yea, I’m not your average American, because I live in the Netherlands. But you might be right (talking about a higher percentage black people in western europe in relation to Eastern Europe), as I’m originally from one of their colonies, the great country of Surinam. My forefathers were most likely brought there as slaves from Africa. And I’m not aware of any eastern european country participating in slavery. So I give you that.

Eastern european people still pretty damn racist though. Look at the Hungarian situation at the moment. And I have a strong feeling that if I walk around in your city streets I would be getting a lot of mean looks from the locals.

You keep talking about poor and rich. And you are right. In your all white country it might not be that obvious, but in my country - and in other ‘multi-culti’ countries - its the white people that is rich. And the people that ain’t white are poor. Generally speaking.

Getting back to the capitalism. It’s a good thing you mentioned it.

The main idea behind capitalism is basically that you can make your own fortune if you work hard enough. You can create your own opportunities. In reality though - as you said yourself - capitalism is a system where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

‘Funny’ thing that capitalism was created by white men (yes) just after they made a fortune on slavery and took all the valuable resources away from their colonies.

So basically the former colonies had to start from scratch, while the whitey countries were already rich as fuck. Kind of unfair, don’t you think? A ‘racist’ might say it was all part of the evil whitey plan to maintain their own supremacy over other races. But I won’t say that (or wait: I just did lol).

Going further into this. Whitey countries already had an unfair head start in this capitalism system they created. And then they ended slavery. But at first they didn’t give non-whites the same oportunities. No good education. No good job oportunities. Basically they was still racist as fuck.

So whiteys already had an advantage because of all the riches they gained from exploiting slaves and stealing all resources from the colonies, but that wasnt enough, was it?

And take a look at this: if you live in a capitalist country and you have a lot of money, you are going to buy a big house, right? Have a nice swimming pool in your backyard. Go play golf with your neighbor on the golf course in the area. Just chilling.

But if you don’t have money? Where you gonna live? In the house that you can afford with your minimum wage check that you earn in the factory that is run by a whitey. Where are these cheap ass houses? In the ghetto man. And how are you going to get out of the ghetto? Education cost money. There is no money in the ghetto.

The whitey capitalist system keeps us trapped in these ghettos so whiteys don’t have to deal with us when they sipping on some ice tea on the golf course.

My hood ain’t no Compton or whatever. It’s not a favela. But when I tell people what neighborhood I’m from they instantly think I must be a criminal. I’m black and I’m from the hood. Do you realize how hard it was for me to get an okay job? And I’m well educated bro.

You are right when you say that white countries need to spent money on their former colonies. They already supporting these countries, but its small time compensation compared to the riches they gained over centuries. Plus interest. And you are right that if they give the money to the government of these former colonies, the money will probably be stolen (confiscated) by corrupt leaders. But that doesn’t take back from the fact that this whole fucked up situation was created by whiteys.

So props for your comments. It made a lot of sense. But I still think all white people (excuse me: 95% of all white people) are racist pieces of shit.

There are apologies to be made, there are bills to be paid and basically there are scores to be settled. I’m getting tired of white people saying “it’s all in the past, we all the same now”. No, we are not all the same because you whiteys (still) have all the money and opportunities. There is improvement compared to say 50 years ago. But there is still no racial equality.
Yes, my text was way too long :D Sorry about that.

Ok, you're from Netherlands, that explains. I was sure you're from US. So I guess you already knew about the Brussels built by slaves and so on.

Also, I can see that we agree on many things here. We just use slightly different terms and look at the problem from slightly different angle. We both agree strongly that African nations were exploited heavily and that the better living standards in the West are due to that fact. For a capitalist, Africa is just a place for cheap labor and cheap natural resources. And they want to keep it like that to make even more money.

And yes, capitalism was created by white people, but so was anti-capitalism. I don't think the skin color played a role in neither of those. First worker unions were started by white people, but that's not relevant either (that doesn't make white in any way 'better' than black people). The relevant thing is that those unions were started by workers, the working class people. The people who wanted to unite against the owners, who put them work for 14-16 hours per day, 6-7 days a week, with basically no pay.

Exactly. I agree with you 100%.

You are right when you say that white countries need to spent money on their former colonies. They already supporting these countries, but its small time compensation compared to the riches they gained over centuries.
I wouldn't even call it "supporting". It's just peanuts to keep those countries alive and the infra somehow working, so that the exploitation could go on. The real support would take the rich Westeners out of the business. They don't want that. The current "support" is just a smart business move.

Nov 15, 2008
Yes, works so well except the "leaders" never join it

Name a so-called class system where government does not abuse power and is treated exactly like the people they serve......

I'll wait, but I will wait forever because there isn't one....

So anyway, put your pipe down and wake up from your dream, reality is speaking now.
Nah, I think I'll smoke some more. It's Friday, after all ;)

But before that, name a one country that doesn't have different sosio-economical classes. All have. The typical classes are the working class, middle class, and the owners' class. Nowadays you could say there are more classes like students, unemployed, pensioners, private entrepreneurs. You have these classes in US, too. Actually USA has the worst class-problem of all of the Western countries. Your middle class is shrinking fast.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Nah, I think I'll smoke some more. It's Friday, after all ;)

But before that, name a one country that doesn't have different sosio-economical classes. All have. The typical classes are the working class, middle class, and the owners' class. Nowadays you could say there are more classes like students, unemployed, pensioners, private entrepreneurs. You have these classes in US, too. Actually USA has the worst class-problem of all of the Western countries. Your middle class is shrinking fast.
There is no middle class in US, that's a myth.

You also likely don't have that much knowledge and understanding of what you are talking about anyway (as in pushing your classism and ignoring the caste system that actually exists and how things really work) but keep up your opinion you formed from your mimic of someone else.

Last edited: