White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
I see you still trying but there is no point going on discussion with him. Hes living in his own bubble and made the choice to stay within in. I mean it's cool its his choice.

It's like conversing with an addict. They made plenty of excuses why drugs is good or needed for them and try to look away and deny the porblems it causes for themself. In some cases. The deying part become such a strong factor that they actually start to believe all the excuses and really can't see the problems anymore.

Simliar thing going on here. I apprieciate you for trying to reach out to him but it seem like a lost cause. Untill he wakes up. Hopefully he is still young so he doesn't waste his life living in this bubble.
Lol once again: you know nothing about the way I think. And there is always room for discussion. That’s what this forum is all about, right.

Perhaps you are the drug addict living in a bubble filled with white propaganda. Perhaps you are the one that needs to be enlightened.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Feel free to post another link to a better site that mentions your black college professors in the ‘70s.
Here's an article written by the daughter of one of the black college professors who started pushing for use of the term in the 1964 civil rights act and how it became a household term in the 1970's and 80's. "it served as easy shorthand and as an all-inclusive way to designate those who were not deemed Caucasian. It was often deployed to advocate for the rights and resources to which these people were entitled. "

http://blackyouthproject.com/why-the-term-minority-is-problematic/

Here's a link to his wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Clyde_Ferguson_Jr.

He was a law professor at Rutgers and the dean at the Howard School of Law. Served as the US rep in the United Nations Economic and Social Council and was a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and is the founding father of affirmative action.

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
Here's an article written by the daughter of one of the black college professors who started pushing for use of the term in the 1964 civil rights act and how it became a household term in the 1970's and 80's. "it served as easy shorthand and as an all-inclusive way to designate those who were not deemed Caucasian. It was often deployed to advocate for the rights and resources to which these people were entitled. "

http://blackyouthproject.com/why-the-term-minority-is-problematic/

Here's a link to his wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Clyde_Ferguson_Jr.

He was a law professor at Rutgers and the dean at the Howard School of Law. Served as the US rep in the United Nations Economic and Social Council and was a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and is the founding father of affirmative action.
That was a good read. You should read it yourself as it explains why using the term ‘minority’ is not politically correct.

I didn’t read anywhere he pushed for use of the term. But I believe you on that 1. I suppose... in any case in current times it’s no longer a nice word. You still living in the 50’s or what?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So far in this thread there have been 3 times where you've been unable to detect hyperbole and/or sarcasm and twice you've played victim when called out on your bigotry. lol you're legit a cringelord.

The funniest part of this thread is I know initially you thought numerous people were gonna join you in your "evil white man" rhetoric or at the very least start cracking white people jokes and it backfired lol

I'm gonna excuse myself from your thread. Continue on with your "healthy discussion" aka one man hate rally.

Jun 21, 2006
So far in this thread there have been 3 times where you've been unable to detect hyperbole and/or sarcasm and twice you've played victim when called out on your bigotry. lol you're legit a cringelord.

The funniest part of this thread is I know initially you thought numerous people were gonna join you in your "evil white man" rhetoric or at the very least start cracking white people jokes and it backfired lol

I'm gonna excuse myself from your thread. Continue on with your "healthy discussion" aka one man hate rally.
Okay dude. Mission accomplished: another white man bites the dust. See ya later aligator.

You’re funny: I don’t need people backing me up. I do my dirt all by my lonely. But besides that: the poll results speak for itself.

Anywayz: you’re excused. Bye now!

Jun 21, 2006
Lol
Did she actually call that dude a racist for travelling back in time to end slavery? No shame in her face whatsoever. I mean; it’s only a video game but daymmm

Good find there Smiley! Another piece of evidence to proof that white people be crazy

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol
Did she actually call that dude a racist for travelling back in time to end slavery? No shame in her face whatsoever. I mean; it’s only a video game but daymmm

Good find there Smiley! Another piece of evidence to proof that white people be crazy
"They dont want to dress in African culture they want to wear diddy jay z and kayne" 😂

Props: datplaya