White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jun 21, 2006
You could say the same about muslims
But no we are not the same, muslim are way worse, nothing but inbred savages

These subhumans shouldnt talk but they are always crying about what the white man did lol they are the worst and most horrible people on this planet and they have never changed!
It sucks what happend to smileys people, but its probably also the muslims fault for making the people of spain live in hell for all those years and mixing with them lol i know that would be the excuse the muslims would have used if it happend to them, they have excuses for all the horrible shit they do and its always everyone elses fault, but we took them in and gave them a good life anyway and the thanks is rape, murder, theft, terror ect and the shit like in this thread! Typical muslim shit Lol fuck them, they should be wiped out! Fuck a crying racist muslim! they have no right to complain after all the shit they have done and still do! Trying to compare themselves to blacks and natives in america lol
As long as you dont talk shit about white people you are cool on siccness.net!

Jun 21, 2006
So back to the topic:
White people: do you think they have feelings like guilt and remorse?

Just looking for opinions. Dont mean to start a race war (again)

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When I say objective it’s in relation to facts not being influenced by personal feeling. ignorance comes in all forms , racism is one of them. Are you familiar with internalized racism?
I'm still waiting for those facts though.

Also, racism isn't bred in ignorance, it's systemic. Ignorance is not itself structured as it is an absence thereof.

Carry on

What about internalized racism......

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What’s it like growing up with a white father, man? I imagine you had a dope childhood!
You mean while pops was hustling in the streets of San Jose and Richmond while I stayed with family in another state not related to me and who didn't like me. Or that same father who got raided and snitched on by those same people, when we tried the family thing. I don't know about your life breh but I grew up in "America."

Last edited:
Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
white people are the devil, icon is literally satan, notallthere is hitler and butcher is a dragon that killed a million people
Butcher is Mexican

You just called a minority something. You're literally the worst human being that has ever existed. Racist bigot evil idiot.

me and Notallthere say what you want, but you crossed the line with Butcher

Jun 21, 2006
You mean while pops was hustling in the streets of San Jose and Richmond while I stayed with family in another state not related to me and who didn't like me. Or that same father who got raided and snitched on by those same people, when we tried the family thing. I don't know about your life breh but I grew up in "America."
Props for posting that, man.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Butcher is Mexican

You just called a minority something. You're literally the worst human being that has ever existed. Racist bigot evil idiot.

me and Notallthere say what you want, but you crossed the line with Butcher
butcher is a half breed like me, that takes us up a notch on the oppression ladder

Jun 21, 2006
Black college professors in the 70's who didn't like MLK's "people of color" anymore.
I don’t think so. This is obviously a word invented by whites to create a difference between the ‘superior’ whites and ‘the rest’.

Kind of funny that on a global worldwide perspective, the whites are actually the minority.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don’t think so. This is obviously a word invented by whites to create a difference between the ‘superior’ whites and ‘the rest’.

Kind of funny that on a global worldwide perspective, the whites are actually the minority.
Black people coining the term to move on from "people of color" is what was always taught in school. But of course schools are ran by the white devil, so maybe it's a lie. Also if you google it, there's some articles that say the same thing, but google and the media are also ran by the white devil and the evil Jew, so must be a conspiracy.

Euro whites are like 8% of the world population and will be the minority in America within 20 years. Most white people, black people, Hispanic people etc. are mixed race now days in America anyway, yet people still yell at each other about who's better and who's worse lol shit is stupid.

Props: S.L.A.B
Jun 21, 2006
Black people coining the term to move on from "people of color" is what was always taught in school. But of course schools are ran by the white devil, so maybe it's a lie. Also if you google it, there's some articles that say the same thing, but google and the media are also ran by the white devil and the evil Jew, so must be a conspiracy.

Euro whites are like 8% of the world population and will be the minority in America within 20 years. Most white people, black people, Hispanic people etc. are mixed race now days in America anyway, yet people still yell at each other about who's better and who's worse lol shit is stupid.
It’s a good thing you went to school, but when it comes to stuff like history, it’s not a bad thing to be critical about the things you learned. History is written by the ones that were victorious and all that shit.

And your educational system is probably run by the white devil, as you say.

I googled it and found the wiki page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_group

Wikipedia is not very trustworthy but it only talks about a couple of white dudes who were very important in the development of the term ‘minority’. Prior to the seventies. Feel free to post another link to a better site that mentions your black college professors in the ‘70s.

And yes people yelling at each other who is better is hella stupid. It’s a game invented by white people, so it’s obviously stupid.

When you talk about Jews, do you also talk about Ethiopian jews and Eskimo jews? Smiley made a whole thread about them already. This thread is about white people.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl

I see you still trying but there is no point going on discussion with him. Hes living in his own bubble and made the choice to stay within in. I mean it's cool its his choice.

It's like conversing with an addict. They made plenty of excuses why drugs is good or needed for them and try to look away and deny the porblems it causes for themself. In some cases. The deying part become such a strong factor that they actually start to believe all the excuses and really can't see the problems anymore.

Simliar thing going on here. I apprieciate you for trying to reach out to him but it seem like a lost cause. Untill he wakes up. Hopefully he is still young so he doesn't waste his life living in this bubble.