White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That would be hella racist!
I'm trying to see how different that would be lol someone make it and let me see how that Would be the same. Show me where mexicans took a nation as a whole in chattle slachery.

*read my quote on datplaya post and realized I put cattle instead or chattle lol

Last edited:
Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"Thousands of Holocaust survivors and family members in the United States and elsewhere will be entitled to compensation from a $60 million French-U.S. fund announced Friday — reparations to those deported by France’s state rail company SNCF during the Nazi occupation."

Why dont Latinos and blacks get reperations for all those horrible crimes? Is there preference there or just funds missing?
I see plenty of vacant land everywhere that would be 40 acres and hold a mule 😂

Jun 21, 2006
I'm trying to see how different that would be lol someone make it and let me see how that Would be the same. Show me where mexicans took a nation as a whole in cattle slachery.
If you were bullied at school for years and 1 day you decide to stand up for yourself and kick the bully’s ass. Are you now a bully also? Or are you just getting even?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If you were bullied at school for years and 1 day you decide to stand up for yourself and kick the bully’s ass. Are you now a bully also? Or are you just getting even?
I get what you mean. We should have BEEN faught back. But I think NOW its more like we got punked in 1st grade now we are in college and run into that dude again, is it still right to have funk on sight?
Maybe not depending what happend right.

However, if someone kills my family in 1st grade and I run into him in college, its lights out.

With that said,
I dont go hating every white man I see. But let his ass show me a drop of racism and ill put em in their place real quick.

Jan 2, 2006
I dont feel bad about anything now and the way these muslims and africans act i feel like maybe we should fuck them up again
and this time hit them so hard they will never forget, we have been nice to them too long and look how they treat us, the only thing they understand and respect is violence
Now i understand why these people have been treated like shit by white people lol

Jun 21, 2006
I dont feel bad about anything now and the way these muslims and africans act i feel like maybe we should fuck them up again
and this time hit them so hard they will never forget, we have been nice to them too long and look how they treat us, the only thing they understand and respect is violence
Now i understand why these people have been treated like shit by white people lol
Welcome to the thread and thanks for giving us an insight in the mind of a white man!

Jan 2, 2006
Thanks and thank you for giving us insight into the mind of the non-whites
And im just saying, if you were bullied at school for years and 1 day you decide to stand up for yourself and kick the bully’s ass. Are you now a bully also? Or are you just getting even? Lol

Jun 21, 2006
Thanks and thank you for giving us insight into the mind of the non whites
And im just saying, if you were bullied at school for years and 1 day you decide to stand up for yourself and kick the bully’s ass. Are you now a bully also? Or are you just getting even? Lol
You would just be getting even.
“Lol”

Jan 2, 2006
And im sure the reason you guys think people from spain are so terrible is because they have muslim blood in them lol thats why they did what they did to the mexicans

Jun 21, 2006
give me an example where “these people” raped and killed white people. Im not talking 1 individual. Im talking a large group of white people that have been raped and murdered for years and years

And im sure the reason you guys think people from spain are so terrible is because they have muslim blood in them lol thats why they did what they did to the mexicans
Nah its because they white

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can respect you for giving us input. This discussion isnt all ‘black and white’ so your side of the story matters. However Some of the stuff you wrote is basically a part of the problem i have with white people.

Here you are telling us to forget the wrongdoings of a ‘few’ white
Men that happened a couple of hundreds years ago. Because it didnt happen to us personally. No offense homey: but who the fuck are you? You need to understand that there are certain wrongdoings (crimes against humanity) that wont (and shouldnt) be forgotten for generations. This shit will be shared from grandpa to grandson. Grandson will be influenced by the pains of his grandparents.

This aint no “ow i just murdered and raped your whole family and i give you roughly 10 years to Get over it” type of deal. Its not up to you to deceide when this shit will be forgotten.

And you laughing about the mexican homey having spanish blood, basically proves the way white man thinks. How do you think that spanish blood got mixed in the family? A walt Disney pocahontas love story? There is a good chance thats not the case.

I still appreciate your opinion. Maybe you too can learn something out of this.
Where did I tell anybody to forget? I'm asking why you or anyone else hates -all- white people because of it. I bring up the people not personally experiencing it because you can't see how it's foolish as fuck to hate an entire race because of something -some- of them did to -some- people that were the same shade as you hundreds of years ago. Your literal thought process is "some bad guys did something to some people that looked like me hundreds of years ago, now I hate ALL of them". Seriously? The fuck did I ever do to you? The fuck did I ever do to any black person or Mexican person or Asian person? I didn't do a goddamn thing, but you hate me because of my shade?

You're trying to hardest to prove how all white people are racist, but instead you insinuate how I think or how I post, rather than what I have actually posted. Hate against white people has been the only thing racist in this thread.

You'll notice a big difference between myself and your thought process. I judge people based on their personal character. If I turn on the news and see a black person murdered some innocent people, I don't immediate start freaking out saying "black people are bad". Whenever an illegal alien from Central American commits a crime, I don't immediately start lumping all illegal aliens into the "Mexicans are criminals, deport them" group. Whenever a Muslim shoots up 50 people I don't say "All Muslims are terrorists". Meanwhile people like you do that very same thing towards white people. You say "maybe I can learn something out of this".........no man, maybe you can learn something out of this.

Blanket racism is stupid.

I also didn't laugh at dude for having Spanish blood, I'm making a point that it's retarded as fuck to hate an entire race of people for something -some- of them did. It was hyperbole.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You can play the rhetoric game all day. I only see that as a question dodging maneuver. Your ppl = the race you’re identified by.
It doesn't work that way just because you say so LMAO.

My people are my family and that family is not a single "race."

When you accept the identifiers given to you by the slave masters you have already lost.

I can't F with 85ers

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I dont blanket hate whites at all. But who funded the slave trade. I agree, some africans took them captive. I'm aware of the sub Saharan slave trade too. Arabs did take africans as slaves. Who FUNDED the transatlantic slave trade? What nations?
Jews funded and brokered the sale of slaves during the transatlantic slave trade. Arabs and black Africans supplied the slaves. Euro white Americans purchased the slaves.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Where did I tell anybody to forget? I'm asking why you or anyone else hates -all- white people because of it. I bring up the people not personally experiencing it because you can't see how it's foolish as fuck to hate an entire race because of something -some- of them did to -some- people that were the same shade as you hundreds of years ago. Your literal thought process is "some bad guys did something to some people that looked like me hundreds of years ago, now I hate ALL of them". Seriously?
Those people that "looked like me" are literly my forefathers does that change anything?

Props: datplaya