White Collar or Blue Collar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Blue Collar or White Collar Job

• Total voters
Mar 20, 2007
So, what does the siccness prefer when it comes to work?

Do you prefer dealing with people and customer service, business, etc.

or

Do you prefer labor, jobs where you need to put some sort of physical effort in?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I picked the wrong choice..

Customer service and business...Im not going to school to end up doing labor(no offense to anyone)...I did construction every summer during my undergrad years...its was coo for some money, but not for my main job..I dont want to do it..

Apr 26, 2006
White Collar with a mix of Blue Collar (I don't mind doing some labor, I ain't lazy, I like to move around), but I have a lot more respect for the Blue Collar class because the majority of the time they just shut the fuck up and put in work. Their hard work shows in their sweat. They are the ones that put in the physical work to build buildings, make our roads, fix vehicles, every damn thing that needs to be constructed, cleaned, maintained, guarded. I have a lot of respect for that class. They are also usually the most easiest, realistic people to get along with because they don't usually think their all bad. A lot of white collar think their too good for everyone else. Being from San Diego, I see that, there's so many damn stuck up people here, it's funny.

And to say Blue Collar work is for "paisas," that's just plain wrong because your only really looking at it from a SoCal stand point. There's plenty of whites, blacks, latinos, everyone putting in work as a Blue Collar worker.

Apr 18, 2005
I dont like dealing with people & their bitch ass attitudes while acting like I'm a happy little slave to my job. I tend to enjoy doing physical work better & shyt goes by ALOT faster. When I was workin' at Staples, I remember enjoyin' movin' boxes to the back than hearin' the bitchass coworkers talk shyt about eachother. Of course I dont intend to do physical work all my life but right now I'd much rather do physical work than fuxin' wit the public.

May 11, 2002
For me its blue collar all the way. I have a white collar job right now and I hate it. I'd rather be working with my hands doing something else.

Nov 20, 2005
I've done both, & I tell you... July is so much nicer when you are in air conditioning.

you really cant pay me enough to be sweating @ 6am

But it is nice to put in a little work sometimes.

Ive done a few different blue collar trades I do like,... in March & late September.
note to self: shea only breaks a sweat in september.

what a long wait...

for a tattoo! :siccness:

~k.