white bitches or mexican bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
so much ignorance in this thread.

i don't know why so many people seem to think mexican automatically = mestiza. there are many races in mexico; amerindian, white, black... asian too. and arab (which could fit into different racial categories but i digress).

this is so dumb.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
on sopitas, i cannot limit my love for tiddies, ass, thighs..basically woman to one race. nor would it be right to favor one over the other based on ONE woman..shit, both colors got it, at the same time, both really dont..we aint all fucking dime pieces, and if anyone says other wise they a gatdamlyre

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
nor have i read the thread yet, but why isnt there a poll? and what if i dig asian women? or what if i prefer my woman to be caramel or darker? tf? this thread be racist

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
leave it to emma to inspecter gadget the thread..as much as i do agree, put the magnify glass down..

wait, nevermind because it was hot..im lost

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mexican. im gambling that her fam has the plug.

i dont need that right now, but you never know when i might need that

plus im a fan of mexican food

so if she cant cook im gonna lean on her mom about that, and if she cant cook im finding grandma, and were having a talk about that, cuz someone needs to hold it down in this household nah mean (puts gum on glass table)

BUT this is merely a anwer to said choices, in 2011 i dont want either

either one of them needs to come with the mean paper machine noise that goes for a few seconds if its choosing season

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
so much ignorance in this thread.

i don't know why so many people seem to think mexican automatically = mestiza. there are many races in mexico; amerindian, white, black... asian too. and arab (which could fit into different racial categories but i digress).

this is so dumb.
i dont understand why you gotta be a wet blanket all day. let a mufucka have a fucking non-sensical convo. running around talking about 'no but you guys are not factually correct!'. who gives a fuck. men are talking.

and I have a feeling that foxy roxy the bbn would have shown some tiddies until you exposed her no reason other than jealousy. so post yo tiddies as a consolation prize. nahimean.