white bitches or mexican bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Yes...absolutely serious about white women and their fuckin' attitudes. I didn't say all, I said for the most part. How many white women have you dated, and how many are you still with?

I know I've fucked with at LEAST 60 (and I can name them all)...and the REASON I got to that number is because the previous one was always a fuckin' psycho, or a straight up bitch. I see it in white women I've never dated, also. There have been 3 women I've been in long term relationships with....the first was white, the second Mexican, and the third Salvadorian (with whom I live and have a child).

And yea, most would say "If you've dated that many women, then the problem is you and not them." Sure, sometimes that is the case...but when your family and friends say "That chick you're seeing is a bitch"...then you can be confident the problem isn't you.
The craziest chick i have had...was mexican. The second craziest....black. For the most part, i have dated fairly sane women. The woman im with now is half white/half filipino.

It has nothing to do with race, and lots to do with how they were raised, the experiences they went through, and even the genetics they got from their family tree. Could all of that be traced back to ethnicity? Sure, but there is no study in place to verify that.

And everyone has a different view on situations...just becuase you thought they were bitches, doesn't mean everyone will.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
The craziest chick i have had...was mexican. The second craziest....black. For the most part, i have dated fairly sane women. The woman im with now is half white/half filipino.

It has nothing to do with race, and lots to do with how they were raised, the experiences they went through, and even the genetics they got from their family tree. Could all of that be traced back to ethnicity? Sure, but there is no study in place to verify that.

And everyone has a different view on situations...just becuase you thought they were bitches, doesn't mean everyone will.
Agreed. I'm just going with how I view what's in front of me. Just like if you were to say you had 60 math tutors, each of which was Chinese. lol. Not a completely accurate observation, but probably pretty accurate in your situation.

I'm not going to say all white women are bitches. My mom is cool as fuck, my aunts are all laid back. It might also just be a generational thing. Maybe part of that "entitlement" shit that we hear so much about.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO!!!!! I'm sorry, Sydal, but you are dead wrong in this LOL! I don't care if you ran through 120 women, your wrong in this.

Women are naturally scorned by us men. There is no segregation when it comes to women's attitude. Unless you get a chick who completely knows nothing & can't even speak English, but seriously? Them days are loooooong gone my friend.
There's a difference between running through women and seeing somebody. Obviously, fuckin' 'em and bouncing out for weeks at a time until it was time to fuck again would cause a woman to be a bit of a nutcase. Yea I've done that, but the chicks I just fucked never gave me any problems...they knew what it was from the gate because I never hid it.

When chicks are standing by your car in the parking lot at your work, showing up at your house out of nowhere, sending 45 text messages in an hour, calling your friends to see where you are, talkin' shit, starting shit, etc. etc...and they are all white. Well, that makes white women look bad...to me...and I'm as pasty as they come...lol.

So let me rephrase my original comment. I PERSONALLY refuse to date white women because every white chick I've gone out with was a nut.

May 16, 2002
There's a difference between running through women and seeing somebody. Obviously, fuckin' 'em and bouncing out for weeks at a time until it was time to fuck again would cause a woman to be a bit of a nutcase. Yea I've done that, but the chicks I just fucked never gave me any problems...they knew what it was from the gate because I never hid it.

When chicks are standing by your car in the parking lot at your work, showing up at your house out of nowhere, sending 45 text messages in an hour, calling your friends to see where you are, talkin' shit, starting shit, etc. etc...and they are all white. Well, that makes white women look bad...to me...and I'm as pasty as they come...lol.

So let me rephrase my original comment. I PERSONALLY refuse to date white women because every white chick I've gone out with was a nut.
LOL!!!!

Ay, but yo!!!!!

"Obviously, fuckin' 'em and bouncing out for weeks at a time until it was time to fuck again..."

I don't know about you, but I could fuck everyday :siccness:

LOL!

Dec 25, 2003
Man this is hard

Really I think central american chicks have a better attitude / disposition than mexican girls

So really id say first nicacas and serotes over mexicans then mexicans over white girls

Just because white people have no soul

Apr 25, 2002
LOL!!!!

Ay, but yo!!!!!

"Obviously, fuckin' 'em and bouncing out for weeks at a time until it was time to fuck again..."

I don't know about you, but I could fuck everyday :siccness:

LOL!
LMAO! Well, yea...but sometimes time doesn't allow that to happen. I used to work a LOT, so sometimes pussy was the farthest from my mind...I like to sleep, damnit. lol

Nov 1, 2005
Man this is hard

Really I think central american chicks have a better attitude / disposition than mexican girls

So really id say first nicacas and serotes over mexicans then mexicans over white girls

Just because white people have no soul
i gotta agree..central american broads are DTF way more then a mexicana.