While the Siccness was down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
welll

1st off.... i smacked the shit out of my computer...

then i found out i had a life out side of this shit... and did the work i was supossed to be do'in while i'm at werk.. instead of jark'in off to these threads....

then i beat my computer a little more jus for shits and giggles...

then at home... i locked my self in my cavernous living room.... composing sonnets for the siccminded and intelectuals alike...

Apr 25, 2002
SF
been getting loaded since thursday afternoon. I've never spent so little time sober in the span of one week, its been great. feels like summer already.

I definately struggled at work though, without the board to fuck around on I actually had to DO shit at my job. which is cool sometimes but I cant handle it for the whole time.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I spent most of my time at the JoeRogan.net board and the rest between the Soundcircuit and Kah Grafx boards.

Apr 25, 2002
while i was at home i would type in www.91siccness.com and continually press reload in hopes that maybe the siccness would come back on (this would go on for hours or at least until my wife shut the computer off) at work i was just lost i played out 3-d pinball and solitaire . i fell into a deep depression and am now seeking therapy VAMPS since i hold you responsible for this i need your fax number so i can send you my bill.

Apr 25, 2002
Here's a list of the things I did:
  • Visited sohh.com which made me miss The Siccness even more
  • Got my license to drive
  • Got a job
  • Visited a lot of other weak ass rap music sites
  • Checked 91Siccness.com at least 20 times a day