Which Rappers Do U "Believe" or "Not"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
Most of these dudes claim to b connected wit the mob, or mafia or whatever-funny-like Nas started talkin all that italian slang in the firm (it was mostly namebrand gear-haha.)
and now its alot of rappers gimmicks, even though raps kinda shying away from it. Lots of these niggas claimin they the mob and shit, and they probably in a big team that controls a network-so claim dat! But all that gimmick mobster shit like niggas speakin on italian namebrands and claimin they doin a hit on the phone while @ the opera sippin a wine or whatever they say..that shits gay cos nobody believes u-might sound good, but its not true-no 1 believes u.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
R. CaFE!!! said:
Most of these dudes claim to b connected wit the mob, or mafia or whatever-funny-like Nas started talkin all that italian slang in the firm (it was mostly namebrand gear-haha.)
and now its alot of rappers gimmicks, even though raps kinda shying away from it.
Nas was talking all that italian mob shit on the Firm album because the Firm album was a concept album...it wasnt about real shit, more like an audio movie.

Oct 14, 2004
So Spice-1 is the cause of the Black on Black crime. He has murdered alot of his own people and I think a couple of whites along the way.

I believe 50 cent...

Okay I tried to hold a straight face for as long as I could, I cant back that up.

I do believe Kool Keith though, and Tech N9NE for soem odd reason. The D.E. as well.

Dec 2, 2004
i believe in anyone from miami. seems like everyone is gotten shot their even nfl superstars lol.

trick daddy - i would not fuck with that dude
flesh n bone - dude was gonna fuck someone up with his ak-47/servin 5 to life right now. He should be out now. by the way is he out? anyone know?

Dec 26, 2004
I believe it when rappers that actually follows their word when they do Nterviews for magazines. Ive read lotta Nterviews for magazines, even the ones Im not Nterested, N talk about albums coming out, feelings on some other guy, what they think what peoples say N all that. Then next thing I know, within a year, they go the opposite way of what they said. Im gettin tired of that shit.

Nov 2, 2004
I beliver everyone because they keep it REAL. Why would they lie to us fans, it just sounds rediculous, thinkin that they would lie to us. Right???

Dec 2, 2004
^hahaha!!!!

cause not everybody is from the ghetto. some rappers don't know what their talkin about. and everybody gotta have a gimmick. everyone got the gunplay. it's all the same shit just to make a couple of dollars.

like me. im black. and i live in country ass amherst ohio. i make up 98 percent of the african population here. haha

Aug 2, 2002
Not that it matters but I'll play along.

Believe:

The Dayton Family (I'm from Flint so I've heard shit)
B.G.
Brotha Lynch (not about eatin babies but I believe he has seen some sick shit and banged hard)
Cormega
Eastsidaz (not including Snoop)
Scarface

Don't believe

50 Cent (tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but nah)
Game (dissed R Kelly now he's working with him, dissed Jay Z obviously but said he was talkin about Ja)
Mobb Deep ( Signed with 50 after he belittled them)
Snoop (when he first came out, but now, nah)