Which Rappers Do U "Believe" or "Not"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
Seems like every rapper who tries 2 come out gutter talks big shit like they got their hood on smash!!!
*Lets exclude C-Bo from this, cos every1 believes him*.

Whos the real 1s..and
reverse the roles...whos da fake rap niggas talkin' that big shit???

State ur opinions and choices!

1-

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
R. CaFE!!! said:
Seems like every rapper who tries 2 come out gutter talks big shit like they got their hood on smash!!!
*Lets exclude C-Bo from this, cos every1 believes him*.

Whos the real 1s..and
reverse the roles...whos da fake rap niggas talkin' that big shit???

State ur opinions and choices!

1-

i believe Xraided aka Nefarious...

i dont believe....Snoop dogg anymore...

Jul 25, 2005
I like dem Lox boyz, but Sheek was kinda scared when they did a show out here-
this was years ago when Kiss and Siegel had beef, and my nigga rolled on him on side of the stage and asked him about it...he was on sum shit like "it dont involve him, thats between them"..,but y state ur biz to an outsider anyways-my niggas a sav, and he said Sheek was movin' kinda scared--word of mouth tho, I wasnt there.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

first of all dont think it fuckin matters but im not here to put a knott in your thread so

i believe too short
i dont believe jermaine dupree.

its was the early nineties and short was talkin bout bitches.

jd was tryna make atlanta look like la with khacki fits and a female snoop dogg i mean da brat.

Sep 13, 2004
i believe sicx to a certain extent. cause dudes a skitso so what he talks about is actually happenin in his head, i DO NOT believe spice 1 < if everything he says is true, he has murdered all but 5 black people on the planet.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
reppin_the_509 said:
i DO NOT believe spice 1 < if everything he says is true, he has murdered all but 5 black people on the planet.
the same with alot of these rappers. all that cartoony gunplay has always been around.its entertainment. i don't "believe" any rapper...of couse a rapper that has done time would be more "credible", but that that doesn't mean shit to me. because who's to say he didn't add a bunch of bullshit to make a name for himself too. if rappers told it how it how it really is without any extra shit songs would be very boring.

Sep 13, 2004
T.C said:
the same with alot of these rappers. all that cartoony gunplay has always been around.its entertainment. i don't "believe" any rapper...of couse a rapper that has done time would be more "credible", but that that doesn't mean shit to me. because who's to say he didn't add a bunch of bullshit to make a name for himself too. if rappers told it how it how it really is without any extra shit songs would be very boring.
not really man, listen to trife, hes a murder 1 from seattle, his shit seems real, i believe most of it, some traccs are off that gunplay entertainment but he got some real shit example "some niggas got my back and some of them dont, they claim to bucc a strap for me but they wont, they all sayin they loccs but put a glock in they hand, and see how fast these muthafuccas say the trigga jammed" example 2 "if i was dead nigga would u still remmember me, or would you fade me out and blank me out yur mommory, i close my eyes and pray to got "have mercy on my soul", i dont wanna die alone but nigga i gotta go" example three "when i was ten my momma moved to seattle, yea it was us on that bus yea we loved to travel, we settled up into a park so we could live a better life, but let me tell you how this situation fucced up trife, i had a baby at 15, got locced up at 16, im shakin and im sweatin god please wake me up from this dream, wake up every morning mad cause im livin, havin nightmares in hell, then wakin up in prison"

Jun 5, 2004
i gotta say i believe:

project pat- he has like one pistol charge per month.

-i dont believe:
yukmouth. like his music, not feeling how he talks hella shit and cant really back it up.

Apr 20, 2005
i believe

Mitchy Slick and tha Wrongkind
Anybody from San Diego
Any NEW gangsta rappers from L.A.
Anyone NEW from tha Bay

But any rapper with some money could easily put money on your head if they feel like ur a threat. I dont many will risk jail time for some dumb shit. But who knows. The only way to find out is to test them. I'm sure there will be a surprise foe that ass.

Sep 23, 2004
i believe: x--raided mac dre project pat j. diggs the dip set camp bg scarface quanie cash the lox bo loc dubee young lay devin the dude too short z-ro playa fly psd eazy-e ja rule

who i dont believe: messy marv yukmouth the game 99%of mainstream cats.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
There is an element of fantasy in every rappers raps if not they would all be on death row.

I don't buy most of the mainstream rappers shit, any time they get busted with the law thats shit is nothin but publicity stunts to make them selves look hard so stupid kids will buy their shit. I always thought Eminems little gun charge was bullshit, ploy to sell records worked like a charm. I didn't really believe N.W.A. They were a tight group but their little interviews with them all holding automatic weapons and shit was hella gimmicky if you ask me. That dude Jerry Heller had them all proped up like that to accentuate their gangster image. I'm sure they had some real elements but alot of thst shit was for show and yall know it. At that time, the shock value of everything they did was enough to get them platinum. It was a different time. If someone came like they did today yall would probably think they were clowns.