Which one of you goofnuts is this???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That dude is hella gangsta lol, what a clown. There should be federal laws against people like this guy, put them all in camps until they are cured of their racial identity crisis

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I was standing in line to cash my check yesterday and there was this filipino kid in line behind me, had to be about 20. He looked like he worked retail (slacks, tie, collar, etc.) and was talkin hella loud (in a really ghetto tone) about his gators and 'how he does it on the block'. I heard him before I saw him. When I turned around to look at him, he looked like Nump's little brother, with a full grill in his mouth. I was fuckin weak.

Apr 25, 2002
i guess its just me..but all i see is a dude doin his thing...was it just from the look of him..the fact hes white n raps/wears a grill..or is there somethin im not seeing...cuz from this it just looks like yall hating as usual

Aug 20, 2004
YOUNG BREW said:
i guess its just me..but all i see is a dude doin his thing...was it just from the look of him..the fact hes white n raps/wears a grill..or is there somethin im not seeing...cuz from this it just looks like yall hating as usual
I just find it funny. My personal opinion is white guys and grills dont go togther. Then you throw in the fact that he raps and well...it is what it is.

I think his wife is just ugly too.Not clowning, just stating an opinion.

Aug 20, 2004
Well, my opinion is that white guys need to stay away from grills and do-rags. I dont care if whiteguys rap. One of my good friends is an MC. Just know when to draw the line is all.