WHICH GTA GAME IS YOUR FAVORITE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
I like San Andreas cause it was crazy you could do a lot of stuff ... GTA by the way is one of the few games that got better with each part. I remember playing 1 was crazy, I still play 2 when Im at my friends house against him, that shit is funny. Part 3 was off the hook, then Vice City was CRAZY ... it had that special feeling to it, but then San Andreas ... with those different citys and shit ... wow ... c'mon you could do ANYTHING there!

Jan 2, 2004
San Andreas is just unbelievable..

I also have a nostologic love for GTA2, just because I played that game all the time when it came out, and it introduced me to the series.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the got better each time they were released,added so much more shit. hard to go back and like an older one unless you really liked the surroundings or the time frame. san andreas is superior in almost every right and the cali/90's theme is just the icing on the cake

May 25, 2005
Oh shit, can someone tell me what the fuck happens at the end of GTA LONDON. 3 times i have enough shit to pass it, and when it tells me to go see the boss ort whatever, i follow the big pink arrow, and it just brings me to a place and nothing happens. No one shows up and i sit there for like an hour. Finally i said fuck it, put it back in the case, and it hasnt seen the light of day in years.

Dec 19, 2005
of course san andreas......but when it wasnt out my favorite was vice city...and when that wasnt out gta3 was my favorite....so pretty much the newest one would be my fav. just cuz its more shit that you can do......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I love san andreas for the locale....but I still think they could've made entire games out of each region: LA, Bay area, and Vegas(well maybe nevada as a whole) but I like Liberty City Stories for the portability and the fact you can add your own tracks (since I have the ps & ps2 versions of the rest of the games...I liked part 1 & 2 and the london expansion...but as soon as gta 3 came out I never touched them again.

Jan 18, 2006
well id probly say vice city, i really didnt like the second part of SA, where you have to drive though all those forests. Too much driving, plus i didnt like flight school

Jan 7, 2004
yeah no question san andreas but FUCK THAT FLYING SCHOOL I tried for weeks to beat it until I gave up waited almost a year picked it up again and beat it my first time now I'm all back into it.