Which goes harder in the paint?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which do you take more joy in?

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2007
Yeaaa boyyeee!!!!!!! Just got a letter in the mail from the irs sayin my stimulus check will be here by next thursday week.. at first I was like.. what the fuck I want this shit for.. gimme my fuckin check!! then I realized I just got done workin a +60 hour work week that cashes me out by the week... meaning next week i'm ballin!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2006
yah im always happy when i get hella money
and then sad as fuck to spend it
but thats prolly because i spend my money on stupid shit like chinese food at pf changs or an eighth of hash

May 30, 2006
Yeaaa boyyeee!!!!!!! Just got a letter in the mail from the irs sayin my stimulus check will be here by next thursday week.. at first I was like.. what the fuck I want this shit for.. gimme my fuckin check!! then I realized I just got done workin a +60 hour work week that cashes me out by the week... meaning next week i'm ballin!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll have some extra spending money but you'll be far from ballin. But good shit though.

Dec 23, 2006
i chose spending money...haha....i been coppin new shoes every weekend for the past month nd a half...haha...but i dont have bills or else my money would be goin there...haha

SPENDING MONEY!

Apr 23, 2006
i chose spending money...haha....i been coppin new shoes every weekend for the past month nd a half...haha...but i dont have bills or else my money would be goin there...haha

SPENDING MONEY!
yea wait until you gotta pay bills
and you work 8 hours a day and still dont make enough to pay gas electric internet cable rent insurance and gas

Dec 9, 2005
What's the point of gettin money if you ain't spendin ?!

Spending > Getting

Obviously you gotta get it to spend it, money isn't shit but paper until you put it towards something !

Jun 3, 2006
i woke up late today like 10..went to check my mail, 300 stimulus check, i was like cool, i went lookin for a phone # and found 40 bucks i had stashed...today is going way too good, i hope nuthin bad happens