Which game are you the best at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Many many nights spent smoking blunts drinking 211 playing007 and NWO revenge. Fuck that sums up my high school years haha. Godbless my parents letting us getting fucked up in a safe environment for those years. Playing four players on 007 each player with their own little box was tough back in the day on the old-school TV'S. The original multiplayer where everyone had to be in the same room lol
I'm terrible on most FPS shooters so I always got slaughtered on that game but that was revolutionary. I didn't have a N64 til way after the fact, but there was some dope games on there.

That was pretty similar to my high school years, video games, chasing women and occasionally getting some pussu, basketball, and listening to rap music. If I had the internet back then, I probably woulda spent more times getting head from ugly chicks and housewives though lol

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I beat all three NES Ninja Gaidens multiple times as a kid. The first one was the hardest. There was a serious jump in the fifth level on the way to fight Malth where a bird would fly out at the same time. I hated that.

I will beat the shit out of anyone of you at SF 2, SF 2 CE and SF TURBO. Put your money where your mouth is.

I will smoke any of you at Mario Kart. Yoshi and Toad all day.

I will crucify anyone of you at the n64 wrestling games.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol who do you use on SF2?

One of my best friends had talked crap about "he would beat me on the arcade" SF2 if we ever played, because I would always destroy him on Sega when we played. He had his son's birthday party at this arcade over here, and they had one of those Ultracade's with a bunch of old school games loaded in there. I destroyed him like 12 out of 12 times until he was so pissed that all he could say was "I'm glad you went through a divorce!" lol He never even won a single round. That was the first time I had played that game in like 5 years and haven't played since, but I'd still mash on most people at that game.

I've never beaten a single Ninja Gaiden, that game was hard as hell. Me and the friend I was just talking about were talking about that game, he sent me a video of a dude beating that game in like 12 minutes. That's ridiculous.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
lol who do you use on SF2?
Every single person. SF2 turbo, CE and SF2 were the only SF games where I completely mastered everyone and I'm not just talking about move sets. One time blockbuster video held a tournament and I won. I moved on to the next round but didn't go because I had other shit to do (young, running the streets, fuck it.) Man, I wish I had stuck with it.

One of my best friends had talked crap about "he would beat me on the arcade" SF2 if we ever played, because I would always destroy him on Sega when we played. He had his son's birthday party at this arcade over here, and they had one of those Ultracade's with a bunch of old school games loaded in there. I destroyed him like 12 out of 12 times until he was so pissed that all he could say was "I'm glad you went through a divorce!" lol He never even won a single round. That was the first time I had played that game in like 5 years and haven't played since, but I'd still mash on most people at that game.
Snes, sega or arcade, I can handle it. When I played we usually played the first one to WIN ten games. Also, a first round PERFECT was an automatic win. We didn't have anything for two perfects in a row. You ever play like that? and lol@ what he told you. That's fucked up.

I've never beaten a single Ninja Gaiden, that game was hard as hell. Me and the friend I was just talking about were talking about that game, he sent me a video of a dude beating that game in like 12 minutes. That's ridiculous.
None of the early NG games were hard to me. They got easier after time because they gave you the ghost ninjas that followed you. What I didn't like though was the removal of the Jump and Slash technique. That speed run is impressive but did he make it to Masked Devil with Jump and Slash? If he did that he's good.

But Ninja Gaiden Black for XBOX? That shit is brutal. If you have a 360 find a copy and play it.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Every single person. SF2 turbo, CE and SF2 were the only SF games where I completely mastered everyone and I'm not just talking about move sets. One time blockbuster video held a tournament and I won. I moved on to the next round but didn't go because I had other shit to do (young, running the streets, fuck it.) Man, I wish I had stuck with it.

Snes, sega or arcade, I can handle it. When I played we usually played the first one to WIN ten games. Also, a first round PERFECT was an automatic win. We didn't have anything for two perfects in a row. You ever play like that? and lol@ what he told you. That's fucked up.

None of the early NG games were hard to me. They got easier after time because they gave you the ghost ninjas that followed you. What I didn't like though was the removal of the Jump and Slash technique. That speed run is impressive but did he make it to Masked Devil with Jump and Slash? If he did that he's good.

But Ninja Gaiden Black for XBOX? That shit is brutal. If you have a 360 find a copy and play it.
When I lived in Watsonville, there was an arcade literally right across the street from our apartments, and it was a pretty decent one for how small it was. There was like 30+ games in there. I got decent at the OG Street Fighter, but then SF2 dropped and we got it there the day it was released. I was only in 3rd grade, but I was the 3rd person to beat the game out of everyone that went there, and the first to beat it with Ken. They ended up getting like 4-5 different SF2 mods with some crazy mods I haven't seen since. I was a broke little kid so having even a single quarter was good for me, but it made me better because I hated to lose cause I might not get to play again for another day or two. Plus the competition there was really good. That was really the only time I ever got to regularly play the arcade version. So it's really been like 24-25 years since I've played it in the arcade except for a few times here and there. But I was the best with Ken and Guile, but I got pretty good with everyone except Balrog, Dhalsim, and I was only decent with Chun Li. Everyone else I was pretty good with.

I had CE on Sega, and the Turbo one on SNES a couple years ago. I had to reorder it the other day for SNES because the other copy doesn't work.

I'll have to find that video. I just searched for it and didn't see it. It's ridiculous. I can't remember which weapon it was, but there's a glitch in the game to where you beat the bosses with one hit, every time. Other than that, he's just crazy good at everything else. I have a couple of the NG games for PS3, but never played them. I have quite a few games I've never even touched on there and now I have like 8 PS4 games I haven't even opened yet so I probably won't get to them anytime soon.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I beat all three NES Ninja Gaidens multiple times as a kid. The first one was the hardest. There was a serious jump in the fifth level on the way to fight Malth where a bird would fly out at the same time. I hated that.

I will beat the shit out of anyone of you at SF 2, SF 2 CE and SF TURBO. Put your money where your mouth is.

I will smoke any of you at Mario Kart. Yoshi and Toad all day.

I will crucify anyone of you at the n64 wrestling games.
Yeah fuck that bitch ass bird lol I fucking hated it

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
now I gatta pull out my PS2 and play Ninja Gaiden on Emulation!

Street Fighter back then I used Guile and ran the arcades.

Mike Tysons Punch Out I guess Im Good Cuz I can Beat Mike Tyson easy and it seems like no one can beat Tyson on that game... I was K.O.ing him when I was 9yrs old.

Props: Coach E. No