Which album is better Cormega's " True Meaning or Nas" Still Matic"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
his rhymes are good, but not the type of shit i like. and i'm not a fan of the beats he's rappin over and i think his voice aint good for rappin

Apr 25, 2002
I think Nas's "Stillmatic" is better than Mega's "True Meaning" but I think...

Mega's "Tha Realness" is better than Nas's "Stillmatic" by only a small margin.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i think the beats he rhymes over are nice too
think "testament"

Jul 2, 2002
:(
Damn, u guys don't feel cormega????

I got "The True Meaning" along with the new MC Eiht and I have not stopped listening to the Cormega ever since. Its not as good as Stillmatic but its damn good.

The only problem is that it is too short, way too short but otherwise it was well worth the $$$

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
"True Meaning" is better than stillmatic in the sense that it doesnt have ANY filler songs. every track on there sounds tight and nothing sounds out of place. Stillmatic had some wack songs like "Rule" and "Braveheart Party", but overall Stillmatic is a better album.

P

praytodaeast

Fuck Nas. That niggas got his chain tooken in Frisco. That Nas is A fAKE. dAMM, i GUESS i DO AGREE FINALLY ON SOMETHING WITH EA

P

praytodaeast

Kyle your wack you Canadian nobody. Cormega for ever. Only for Real Ghetto Niggas

P

praytodaeast

Fuck Nas. That nigga been called out by Jay Z, 2 Pac, Mobb Deep, Nature , and Cormega. Nas is a fake Thug.