wheres mac dre on treal tv 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
i bought it and i dont even remember if i saw him on it. just a bunch of thizz related people talking about "hyphy" bullshit and dressing clownish. i would have gotten treal 2 from netflix if i knew it was just other thizz people, mac mall is weak, dubee is the only one i ever liked (ps is ok too) but crest creepaz with some fuckin turban and novelty glasses? come on, that candy store "hyphy" crap is dumb, no matter what drugs ur on. mac dre could act stupid because his music was good, but nobody else in thizz's million person label comes close. i bought a few "thizz nation" cds and a few other thizz releases after dre died, but was disappointed in all of em, should have known bout treal 2 but i thought dre would actually be on it (hes on the damn cover, not j-diggs or any other thizz jrs!) Beware treal 2

Feb 16, 2006
no offense bruh bruh..but do u know what mac dre looks like? treal 2 was mostly other thizz people..but how could u miss dre? u probably werent paying much attention..cuz the pro bowl/hawaii segment was the best on there imo.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^
yup yup.
and yah you must of bein on one hippety hop or w/e.

The best segment on treal tv 2 had MD all in it.
"you aint never bein on rappers island"
=]
YADiDA?

Aug 12, 2006
MC Hippety-Hop said:
i bought it and i dont even remember if i saw him on it. just a bunch of thizz related people talking about "hyphy" bullshit and dressing clownish. i would have gotten treal 2 from netflix if i knew it was just other thizz people, mac mall is weak, dubee is the only one i ever liked (ps is ok too) but crest creepaz with some fuckin turban and novelty glasses? come on, that candy store "hyphy" crap is dumb, no matter what drugs ur on. mac dre could act stupid because his music was good, but nobody else in thizz's million person label comes close. i bought a few "thizz nation" cds and a few other thizz releases after dre died, but was disappointed in all of em, should have known bout treal 2 but i thought dre would actually be on it (hes on the damn cover, not j-diggs or any other thizz jrs!) Beware treal 2
I feel you man. Thizz is fuckin up big time. That dvd sucked balls. Hella stupid. The only tight part was Dre in Hawaii. Haji Springer is hella gay, and FAB just tries to act like Dre. Fab is lucky son of a pimp is tight because he definitely isnt. There were so many random ass folks on that shit. Im glad Dubee hardly participated in that shit at all because he realized it was hella stupid. Its too bad cause Thizz was savage before Dre died.

Aug 7, 2003
i feel this thread is sarcastic and people are actually thinking that the guy didnt see mac dre in the movie. he was in the first fucking clip. he is just sayin mac dre aint in it that much.

Feb 1, 2006
what the fuck at "i dont even remember if i saw him on it"

I mean the man is dead you people act like they could get him at the bars awards and at his own fuckin funeral or something.

If you didn't see dre in it you must not know what he looks like.

Feb 13, 2004
Man Mac Dre had some alright music on thizz but it wasn't like the old dre music. Where you could bump every song on the album and be feeling it. Personally I was disappointed in him when he started doing all this thizz shit. I think popping pills got to him. That shit will fuck your mind frame up. for real. But anyways R.I.P MAC DRE.

Nov 2, 2005
Man.. that dvd was a koo ass bay dvd to me.. I mean you have to know dre passed away (rip) and it would not be like the first one of course.. TREAL 2 was all bay wit it. Shit i liked it...You see RYDAHS GRILLLLLL.....DAMNNN!!!! Str8 cuttin it up!

May 16, 2002
I thought it was cool until it came to the part with Mac Dre in Hawaii...I then got the feel of what this DVD was supost to be. Mac Dre and just his carisma alone made it the highlight of the DVD without trying too hard to be funny...

My point, not everybody can do it.

There was only one Mac Dre, please stop trying to fill his shoes and know you can still keep his legacy alive by simply being yourself.

Feb 3, 2003
lmao at them really thinking he didnt see dre in there. damn, what if other dvds did that, put someone on the cover that isnt really in the dvd.....
Ahahaha, someone should do that. Go around to rappers asking them to shout out your dvd. And that would be the only thing about the dvd is rappers shouting out the dvd. Now for the icing on the cake, find somebody that looks dead on a famous/local rapper and put him on the cover. The dvd would be called "Your Favorite Rapper!" and it would say "starring: blah blah blah blah".

That shit would be hilarious and if it would ever happen you'd be cakin and ppl would be hella mad. Damn, nobody better steal my idea cuz i might be doing that! ahahaha