Wheres E-MOE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
I have both of his albums GHETTO GOSPEL & 1ONCE AGIAN, I dont know if he has more solo albums but he was hard and I havent heard anything from him in a while.

does he still fuck with siccmade/madesicc???

whats the deal??

I know about Paystyle 3000 but nothing is updated......

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Here I am....

gthug619 said:
I have both of his albums GHETTO GOSPEL & 1ONCE AGIAN, I dont know if he has more solo albums but he was hard and I havent heard anything from him in a while.

does he still fuck with siccmade/madesicc??? whats the deal??

I know about Paystyle 3000 but nothing is updated......
It's all good mayne I've been here and there. I come thru here every now & then, but u know how it is. Every since I started doin my own thang, it's been hard to get that same Siccmade luv. So I'm come thru hee to say what's up every now and then. So it's been hard to get back on the level I was, so I've been climbin back up. I took time to produce a few athoer artist, get production out there, and feature on whatever I can to keep the name out there. So I've been busy and I got the new album "Neva Quit" coming asap, and a few more projects on the way. So just know that I'll "Neva Quit", just trying to get it poppin fa real and stop playin wit the game. So thanks for askin about a brotha, and hit me up on my myspace page. The link is in my sig below. Stay up. 1oo