where's c-lim at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
where's that nigga at? he hasn't been on tha site for a few days now...lol, maybe that nigga dead. nah, i just miss tha comedy...i usually don't agree with tha muthafucca and his tactics but he's funny as hell, i gotta give him that. i'ma probably buy his new cd but on his last cd most of tha beats were weak as fucc and tha hooks needed work (sorry Lim)...and nigga, Lim, tha only guest apperances i was feelin was x-raided and mr. dizz...ya shoulda just done tha whole cd on your own tho cause your voice tight that a muthafucca (and no one can argue with me on that). anyway, does anyone kno when tha new cd drops? i mean, just cause tha nigga bout ta get his ass whooped by siccmade that doesn't mean i can't buy his shit, rite? oh yeah...i been meaning ta ask about this...a couple months ago on tha board i saw a post by Lynch where he was talkin down on MSane, but then he said that nigga c-lim's a gangsta, and that he might do somethin with him, like a tracc or somethin. what tha fucc happened ta that? i kno on sac-a-indo Lim was was talkin bout how Lynch never came down ta tha studio, and i think he even said somethin bout Lynch owing him money (?), but i could be wrong bout that last thing. okay, well, sup Lim...i'ma buy your shit...but i still think Lynch a better rapper than you.