where's all the 9er fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
NINERS LOOK LIKE SHIT THIS YEAR AND I BET YOU AINT WILLING TO ADMIT IT ONLY REASON THEY WON TODAY IS CUZ IT WAS AGAINST THE WACK ASS SKINS.

IM SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU THERES WAY MORE RAIDER FANS THEN NINER FANS WE NATION WIDE NO MATTER WHERE THE RAIDERS GO THERES ALWAYS FAITHFULS.

FACE IT YOUR TEAMS A CHOKER WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE BIG GAME, AT LEAST IT WAS THE BIGGEST CONVERSAL CALL EVER WHEN THE RAIDERS LOST LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS, NINERS JUST GOT THERE ASSES SPANKED BY GREENBAY LIKE USUAL, TO BAD THE NINERS AINT GONNA BE IN THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN FOR A LONG TIME. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN THE RAIDERS LOSE BY MORE THEN 10 POINTS IN A GAME WE ALWAYS MAKE A GAME OUT OF IT NO MATTER WHO WE PLAY!!!! NINERS GOT TO MANY WHINERS ON THE TEAM WHICH FITS THERE NAME PERFECTLY, OWENS A CRYBABY, SO IS STOKES, AND GARCIAS JUST A FAG!!!!

ITS OVER FOR THE NINERS THERE GLORY WAS IN THE 80's FOR THE MOST PART, YALL KEPT THINKEN GARCIA WAS THE SAVIOR, SORRY HES PLAYEN LIKE SHIT THIS YEAR, WAIT TILL THE RAIDERS BEAT THEY ASSES THIS YEAR, LETS SEE HOW MANY NINER FAITHFULS WILL BE LEFT.

RAIDERS OFFENSE IS BETTER THEN EVER WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF JERRY PORTER NOW, THERES NO EGOS ON THE RAIDERS THEY PLAY LIKE A TEAM UNLIKE THE NINERS!!! IF GANNON GETS KNOCKED OUT WE GOT A BACKUP JUST AS GOOD AS HIM IF NOT BETTER!!!!! OUR DEFENSE HAS IMPROVED A LOT SINCE LAST YEAR, I MEAN REALLY WHAT IS IT NINERS AINT GOT SHIT ON THE RAIDERS!!!!!
dog every season you seem to just crack me the fuck up and this cat boss925 i'll save my breath playa. i remember raider fans on this board last year sayin you was a dumb mufucka playa510. i'll be the last man to make excuses. i'll admit garcia is playin like shit and if he gets hurt were through cuz rattay ain't finna handle no business. the rest of our team is solid. and yall talkin bout TO all i can say is yall better have double coverage cuz if not it's goin be rape. and you wanna mention beatin the wack ass skins right. for yall 2 wins this year how many games have your opponents won you stupid mufucka don't bring up playin wack teams. game recognize game cousin. our first 2 weeks were against teams that beat the rams don't tell me they ain't reputable. you don't want to bring up chokin dog. yall team has a patent on that word thus comes chokeland fakers. last year we didn't get spanked by greenbay it was a game til the end. should've won it, but garcia through a fucked a pass for an i n t which killed it greenbay played better period. DONT BRING UP SUPERBOWLS AND THE NINERS DOG!!! we got the most in the game and we got one at least in the 90's when was the last time yall been there. lmao!!! talk all the shit you want bought garcia, but if you was watchin mnf you'll know what 3 quarterbacks is in the top rating percentage as of late chump. all representin the red & gold cept for warner. maaaan that's nuff said. that whinin shit yall holler is played yall should check yall posts nuthin but excuses which=whinin yall need to check yall selves.

May 10, 2002
^^^^ PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS DUMB CUZ I SAID SHIT JUST TO GET ALL THE NINER FANS MAD AND IT WORKED. I GOT TO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FOOTBALL DONT EVEN TEST ME. WHEN I WANNA SPEAK THE REAL I WILL!!!!

AND NOT ONE RAIDER FAN SPOKE ON ME, I ONLY KNOW ONE AND WE GOT THE SHIT RESSOLVED.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE REDSKINS HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER, THEY BARELY EVEN MADE A GAME OF IT AND THE NINERS GAVE THEM EVERY CHANCE TO MAKE A GAME OF IT, I DONT EVEN NEED TO SPEAK ON THEM EVERYONE KNOWS THEY WACKER THEN WACK!!!

FROM WHAT I RECALL THE NINERS SCORED A LATE TOUCHDOWN AGAINST GREEN BAY TO MAKE THE SCORE LOOK CLOSE BUT WHO CARES ITS PAST SHIT!!!!

I REALLY DONT WANNA EVEN SPEAK ON RAIDERS AND NINERS SHIT TILL AFTER THEY PLAY ITS POINTLESS, I'LL LET THE RAIDERS SPEAK FOR ME BY WINNING THERE GAMES THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

May 12, 2002
Just about every other teams fans cant stand the dirty,cryin all off season about an incomplete pass,shitty ass old owner having,swooping stars from every team then get knocked the fuck out the playoffs no problemo season after season Traders.You got serious rivals in the Broncos that own you the last 7 seasons,the Chiefs,the Hawks,the Niners,the Buccs,the Pats.These just the teams that despise they asses.I know Bills fans,Skins fans,Chargers,and Stealers and all them cats wouldnt give a shit if all them old fuckers retired next season.

May 14, 2002
JReezelle said:

if eddie d. was still owner it would be a different story trust me. and i gives a fuck about any of those players except jerry. you prolly the only raider mufucka i can respect on this board. i remember bout choppin football with you last season. and talkin bout loyalty don't tell me big al is loyal he a greedy ass old mufucka he don't give a shit bout the team.
oh i feel you on eddie d thats when i actually didnt hate the niners when they had montana and taylor and lott and all them and yes al does fuck our team up especially when he's worried about his next lawsuit against the league but hey i could really give a fuck about the owners its all about how the players preform on the feild ya feel me

May 10, 2002
^^^ THATS HOW IT IS WITH ALL TEAMS, NO TEAM LIKES ANOTHER TEAM, WHY WOULD THE RAIDERS BE THE ONLY EXCEPTION????? THERES A LOT OF HATED TEAMS, BUT THERES RAIDERS FANS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHICH I DONT THINK I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT THE NINERS, BUT WHOSE YOUR TEAM GREENLEAF????

I COULD GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT AL DAVIS, MATTER FACT I HOPE HE GETS SHOT OR AT LEAST SELLS THE TEAM!!! I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT DOES LIKE HIS ASS!!!

BEST BELIEVE WHEN RICE AND BROWN RETIRE WE WILL GET SOME TIGHT RECEIVERS TO REPLACE THEM SOMEHOW SOMEWAY!!

May 10, 2002
THAT WAS MEANT FOR GREEN LEAF NOT YOU LIL CEEZ,

I FORGOT TO MENTION I WAS A NINERS FAN BACK IN THE DAY, BUT THATS WHEN I REALLY DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO SPORTS AS MUCH CUZ I WAS HELLA YOUNG!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:

I REALLY DONT WANNA EVEN SPEAK ON RAIDERS AND NINERS SHIT TILL AFTER THEY PLAY ITS POINTLESS, I'LL LET THE RAIDERS SPEAK FOR ME BY WINNING THERE GAMES THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!
that's real talk cousin, but game recognize game dog. mufuckas wanna post hater threadz then i'ma have to let em know the real deal bout the red & gold. see out of all my posts you'll never see me call the chokeland fakers weak cuz i recognize game. shit half yall players came from this side of course they goin be good. most these fuckin raiderettes on this board be tryin to talk like the niners a pushover team and shit. if yall wanna talk shit talk real shit cuz we all know who the greater team is. them lil insults and callin players fags and bitches is stupid that's some lil kid shit.

Apr 25, 2002
we'll see wut happenz. i guarantee tha childish anticz will shyne if tha Raiders do win that game. if tha NINERZ win, you'll get a "i told ya so" so to speak out of me. my money iz on tha NINERZ tho....

Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
we'll see wut happenz. i guarantee tha childish anticz will shyne if tha Raiders do win that game. if tha NINERZ win, you'll get a "i told ya so" so to speak out of me. my money iz on tha NINERZ tho....
that's real as can be cousin!!!

May 10, 2002
JREEZELLE YOU RIGHT CALLEN PEOPLE FAGS AND SHIT IS CHILDISH, BUT ITS CHILDISH ALSO FOR RAIDERS AND NINER FANS GOING BACK AND FORTH TAKING SHOTS AT EACHOTHER. IF NINER FANS WOULDNT HATE ON THE RAIDERS, I WOULDNT TALK SHIT, BUT IT WORKS BOTH WAYS I UNDERSTAND RAIDER FANS TALK SHIT FIRST OR TALK SHIT BACK AND YOU GET PAGES AND PAGES OF THIS BULLSHIT!!!

BASICALLY I SEE IT AS A MESSAGE BOARD AND IM JUST REPRESENTING FOR MY TEAM!!!

S

sucka_free

niner fan to the fullest right here.fuck raiders.who the fuck have the raiders played so far?some wack ass teams.2 games dont mean shit.watch owens gonna explode pretty soon watch

May 17, 2002
FUCK ALL YOU HAIDER'S YOU GUYS AINT SHIT.
SAYING THE 49ERS ARE PLAYING WACK ASS TEAMS HOW ABOUT YOU? YOU AINT PLAYING ANYONE GOOD SO STOP HATING YOU HAIDERS
ITS ALL ABOUT THE SF 49ERS