where's all the 9er fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
y'all was talkin big shit but when u played a good team u got stomped. y'all cant score no more. 30 points in 2 games and owens is weak now he's scared to take a hit. the raiders have scored 61 in 2 games. its gonna be a silver and black superbowl. fuck all u raider haters.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What the fucc do you mean "when u played a good team u got stomped"? The 49ers beat NY and they are a damn good team. Denver is a damn good team and they will beat oakland as well. You talk shit like it's been 8 or 9 games already. It's only been 2 and one of them was a win, regardless of any other stat it was a win. If you actually new something about football, you would know that the season is not decided in the first two games. It doesn't matter how you start the season it matters how you finish it. A lot of teams have won their first 5, 6 or even 7 games and ended up losing the rest of them. You can talk shit know because that's all you raider fans will get. The only way the raiders are going to the superbowl is if they have ticcets.

Apr 25, 2002
last season last season blah blah.. quit livin in the past..

every team is going to hit the shit out of Owens.. he's weak now..

i agree, only 2 games into it..

but sounds like the same shit you 9er fans were saying 'its only preseason'

Aug 26, 2002
Fuck the Raiders.Broncos fixin to send them old fuckers into retirement.
and who you supportin? you probably a front runner. let me guess, well you are from Las Vegas, hmmmm maybe the Las Vegas Outlawz from the XFL. LOL u a fag...

May 12, 2002
Vegas?Get your fuckin glasses on kid.Im in Reno.How the fuck you gonna call a Broncos fan a front runner?We was third in the division last season and second before that.Learn up on it,then holla.

May 9, 2002
fuck the bronco's brian griese sucks my balls he's weak as fuck. u'll be lucky to split with us but it aint gonna matter cuz we gonna win the 3rd afc western division championship in a row. dont u miss horseface elway? or how bout broke knee davis? raider nation fuck a bronco!!

May 12, 2002
Fuck a Trader.Those old bastards gonna get smashed and retired when the Broncos D racks they ass this season.They win 1 game against the Broncos in the last 6 seasons and now they even?Motha fucka take that ass to the clinic...

Apr 25, 2002
damn homie you had a good one "dont you miss ol horseface Elway"......hell yea we miss Elway, BUT this is even funnier....he won us super bowls......dont you miss Bo Jackson?????? raiders woulda ran shit with BO but, like ALWAYS somethin happens an the lil ol raiders fall short.......so keep wishin for the afc west titles while we over here plottin up super bowls schemes

Apr 25, 2002
RevoL said:

and who was on top?
dont mean shit cousin. patriots took away everything from yall. every year is the year for the raiders. yall wolf to much. we all gon see what happens if yall dont win this year sendin all your players to convalescent homes. and big uncle al tryin to shake the spot again...damn he just be constantly shittin on yall raiderettes. yall be quick to hate on a niner why is it cuz the core of your team bleeds red and gold. lets see jerry, roma, kirby, gardner, mirer's weak ass, and the list goes on. yall ain't shit but a retirement home for the niners and they gets no love but jerry. fuck a faker. the niners will always be the team of the bay. yall mufuckas come and go just like your fans. just cuz yall could dress up like cracked out pirates dont mean shit most yall bandwagon. when yall downfall comes which will be in a year or two yall wont be hollerin shit and big al will find a new home. that whiner shit be crackin me up too. i been to raider games my brother's been a die hard since the 70's season ticket holder since they moved back to the o and there's alot of bitchin goin on in those stands. mufuckas turn on their own team when they ain't playin right. yall crack me up fuckin fakers!!! forty mufuckin niners suckas one of the best teams in nfl history yall just secondary. i better quit i'm gettin to real for yall. lmao.

May 10, 2002
^^^^^ RAIDERS BLEW IT, WHAT ABOUT THE NINERS HOW MANY TIMES THEY LOSE TO DALLAS OR GREEN BAY IN THE PLAYOFFS, SURE THEY HAVE ONE SUPERBOWL TO SHOW FOR IT IN THE 90'S BUT THERE DAMN NEAR LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS EXCEPT THEY CANT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL. THEY DAMN NEAR HAVE THE MOST LOSES IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TALK ABOUT LETTING YOUR FANS DOWN.

RAIDERS GONNA SMASH ON THE NINERS, THE NINERS OFFENSE HAS BEEN EXPLOITED FUCK UP OWENS AND THERE SHUT DOWN!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
^^^^^ RAIDERS BLEW IT, WHAT ABOUT THE NINERS HOW MANY TIMES THEY LOSE TO DALLAS OR GREEN BAY IN THE PLAYOFFS, SURE THEY HAVE ONE SUPERBOWL TO SHOW FOR IT IN THE 90'S BUT THERE DAMN NEAR LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS EXCEPT THEY CANT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL. THEY DAMN NEAR HAVE THE MOST LOSES IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TALK ABOUT LETTING YOUR FANS DOWN.

RAIDERS GONNA SMASH ON THE NINERS, THE NINERS OFFENSE HAS BEEN EXPLOITED FUCK UP OWENS AND THERE SHUT DOWN!!!!
you don't get it dog ain't no comparisons to make. talkin bout the bills we 5-0 in superbowls what's yall record and when the fuck is the last time yall made it to the big dance your ass can't even remember. we own the record for superbowls chump. and talkin bout lettin the fans down big ole uncle fuckin al wants to jump ship that's the biggest let down possible. and talkin bout fuckin up owens that don't happen cousin he get up from the hardest hits. and if he do have a bad day we'll just smash on fools for 252 yards like we did today. and don't yall just love how the only mufuckas that do anythin for your team are ex-niners rice,gardner,kirby, etc. without them yall team ain't shit. that's real as sept. 11!!! holler when you know what you talkin bout.

May 9, 2002
9ers are weak as fuck. where is owens? what he got 10 catches? y'all cant score and if u think u runnin on the raiders wit parella and adams u trippin hard!!!! raiders are gonna beat sf by at least 14

May 10, 2002
NINERS LOOK LIKE SHIT THIS YEAR AND I BET YOU AINT WILLING TO ADMIT IT ONLY REASON THEY WON TODAY IS CUZ IT WAS AGAINST THE WACK ASS SKINS.

IM SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU THERES WAY MORE RAIDER FANS THEN NINER FANS WE NATION WIDE NO MATTER WHERE THE RAIDERS GO THERES ALWAYS FAITHFULS.

FACE IT YOUR TEAMS A CHOKER WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE BIG GAME, AT LEAST IT WAS THE BIGGEST CONVERSAL CALL EVER WHEN THE RAIDERS LOST LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS, NINERS JUST GOT THERE ASSES SPANKED BY GREENBAY LIKE USUAL, TO BAD THE NINERS AINT GONNA BE IN THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN FOR A LONG TIME. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN THE RAIDERS LOSE BY MORE THEN 10 POINTS IN A GAME WE ALWAYS MAKE A GAME OUT OF IT NO MATTER WHO WE PLAY!!!! NINERS GOT TO MANY WHINERS ON THE TEAM WHICH FITS THERE NAME PERFECTLY, OWENS A CRYBABY, SO IS STOKES, AND GARCIAS JUST A FAG!!!!

ITS OVER FOR THE NINERS THERE GLORY WAS IN THE 80's FOR THE MOST PART, YALL KEPT THINKEN GARCIA WAS THE SAVIOR, SORRY HES PLAYEN LIKE SHIT THIS YEAR, WAIT TILL THE RAIDERS BEAT THEY ASSES THIS YEAR, LETS SEE HOW MANY NINER FAITHFULS WILL BE LEFT.

RAIDERS OFFENSE IS BETTER THEN EVER WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF JERRY PORTER NOW, THERES NO EGOS ON THE RAIDERS THEY PLAY LIKE A TEAM UNLIKE THE NINERS!!! IF GANNON GETS KNOCKED OUT WE GOT A BACKUP JUST AS GOOD AS HIM IF NOT BETTER!!!!! OUR DEFENSE HAS IMPROVED A LOT SINCE LAST YEAR, I MEAN REALLY WHAT IS IT NINERS AINT GOT SHIT ON THE RAIDERS!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
LIL CEEZ MAKIN GEEZ said:
maybe they would still be playing or retire with yall if you didnt just say thanks and shove them out the door when your done with them i see what your saying but your front office dont know the meaning of the word "loyalty"
if eddie d. was still owner it would be a different story trust me. and i gives a fuck about any of those players except jerry. you prolly the only raider mufucka i can respect on this board. i remember bout choppin football with you last season. and talkin bout loyalty don't tell me big al is loyal he a greedy ass old mufucka he don't give a shit bout the team.