Where Were You When You First Heard....'Pac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Lookin thru my stacks I ran across 2pacalypse Now and I flashed back to where and when I first heard it.....Bought it outta of Wherehouse Music and I heard it ridin down Travis Blvd Fairfield Ca 1991

Sep 24, 2010
I was in the 5th grade sittin in the homies bedroom bout to go to school & he put on @2pacalypse now...i was like who is this...but then i remembered the digital underground song SAME SONG from the movie with John Candy...& that was before 2pacalypse now

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was really into Digital Underground so I first heard him on Same Song. I bought 2pacalypse because it was a DU spinoff album. I didnt know too much about Pac at the time besides the fact he was a member...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Seeing the brenda's got a baby on the box or soulbeat, I didn't get "this is an ep release" till after Sons of the P came out (for DU, not pac), I didn't realize he was on the song or in the nothin but trouble movie til HELLA years later

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
B4 we went 2 that record store, I was at a homeboy's house gettin a haircut and he was playin track 12 Rebel Of The Underground. Boy, I memorized that song Part Time Mutha and Souljas Story after I bought the album., lol But I really got to him the day I saw Juice in downtown Fairfield on Texas St. Y'know I don't want to just limit this thing to just Pac's music only, so if there's any other music you remember first hearin and really diggin on ya'll can put that down too. Like the 1st time I heard MC Breed, I was in Dayton Ohio with some cousins and couldn't get that Funky Worm loop outta my head lol Little did I know that 3 years later chillin in Atlanta listenin 2 Greg Street's 6'O Clock intro everyday that it was Breed rappin lol

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
California Love video on TV. Loved it but never got into 2Pac. Despite his obvious talent he just never really interested me.

Aug 6, 2008
i remember seein i get around after school on rap city, my brother came home all excited like "have you heard of 2pac?!?! that shit is tight we gotta put on rap city and see if they play it" and sure enough they played it and we were slappin it wit the tv turned up on full blast lol

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Me Against The World is my heart. I was so close to that album it took me a few years to really like All Eyez On Me and Makaveli