where was the thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2 years b4 columbine. i had weekend drivers ed wit sum white boy from Willow Glen High and he had a whole note book with diagrams and on how each class room was gonna go down. just him taking on various rooms one at a time.. looked like he put a lot of thought into it..

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Seriously!? Some kid was talking about shooting up his school on the siccness? Someone link the thread so I can call the police.

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
NOVEMBER 01, 2010

Police investigate 12-year-old's alleged mass murder plot

Police in Carnation, Wash., are investigating an alleged plot by a 12-year-old middle school student to kill at least 20 students and teachers and then slay his adoptive family, television station KING reported.

The investigation began when another boy confronted the suspect as he was bullying some girls on school bus, the station reported. The young suspect threatened to kill the other boy, according to the second boy's parents.

"He said he was going to shoot my son and slit his throat to make sure he did a good job," the station quoted one parent, only identified as Traci, as saying. "There’s three parts to a crime. The planning, the ability and the follow through. He got two-thirds of the way there."

Traci went on to tell the station: "He had names, he made a list. He was serious. He got his supplies and he was ready to go."

The station obtained court documents that indicated police found two shotguns and a loaded 9mm handgun in the boy’s possession.

The station reported that the 12-year-old was on a violent path in past couple months, having recently been arrested for trying to strangle his 12-year-old sister.

His adoptive mother told police she was fearful for her life, the station reported.

-- Lance Murray

Posted at 01:40 PM in School violence | Permalink

Read more: http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crim...s-alleged-mass-murder-plot.html#ixzz1462HLuO6