where the hell are these artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
I wanna know where the fuck nuttz is myself, Ecay was on here a while back sayin hes workin on another album, damu im not sure and lil ones around like always. He just released an album in july called chapter uno on lowprofile records and is workin on his new one titled the streets. I heard it was finished, but got pushed back til february. Production by VMF, Shysti, and Thee Officials.

Feb 14, 2004
^can't wait for your new album. and i still need to hear that other one of yours other then Mental Scarz. mental scarz is tight tho.

Aug 15, 2002
Ecay Uno said:
I'm here Baby G. I'm just going through this journey & it has a few twists. But I'm 1/2 done w/the new 1 so keep ur ears peeled. peace

good shit Ecay...stay up man...we're waiting on some new shit...seems like youre not getting the features you used to/deserve

Jun 2, 2004
Ecay Uno said:
I'm here Baby G. I'm just going through this journey & it has a few twists. But I'm 1/2 done w/the new 1 so keep ur ears peeled. peace
thats whats up. ecay came outta nowhere with that response. i didnt think you still posted on here