WHERE IZ THA BADBIDNESS BAYSIDE FORUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK THEM GOONZ!I CALL THESE SUCKAZ(JANET&ROB)OVER&OVER&OVER&OVER.....ROB NEVER ANSWERS THE PHONE!(WHO YOU HIDIN` FRUM ?!?)JANET RUNZ DRAG....."I CAN`T RUN SOUNDSCAN #`S YET","MY COMPUTERS DOWN","CALL BACK MONDAY,I`M BUSY","IT`S JUST NOT WORKING" WAS THA LAST ONE I GOT.BUT SHE ASSURES ME NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE B CUT.......WHATEVA.ROB LEAVE A V.M. ON MY 2-WAY AN SAY "A-WAX,THIS IS SUCKA ROB@GAYSIDE DIST,AND EVEN THOUGH THIS # CANT BE RIGHT,YOURE SOUNDSCAN FOR 65 G`Z IZ 10,AZ IN 10 COPIEZ."WHAT SHOULD I DO?SAY "FUCK IT,GUESS I ONLY SOLD 10 LIKE MY DISTY SAID"....FUCK THAT!FUCK ROB CHONIES!YOU DONT LIKE ANSWERIN THA PHONE HUH?DONT LIKE RESPONDIN` TO MESSAGES HUH?FUCK YOU!I BEEN THRU THIS SHIT WITH YA`LL OVER 4 MONTHS AGO,I HAD OVER 1,000 SOUNDSCANZ THEN.WHAT HAPPENED?HOW DO I LOSE SOUNDSCANS?--------(WATCH HOW FAST I GET A RESPONSE,FUCK THIS SHIT!)BAYSIDE URBAN DEPARTMENT AINT SHIT!I HAVE A VERY LONG LIST OF COMPLAINTS AND I`M REALLY HOPIN` SOMEBODY COMES AT ME WITH THA OLD "PEOPLE EXPECT TO MUCH" SPILL!

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
the problem is , if they say u sold 9 copies then u only get broke off for 9 unitz, instead of 9000 units so $66.69 vrs $66,690.00 pretty big diffrence.... the problem is , if its tight thats coo, but gota pay sum where or he cant keep doing that "tight shit"....gota get that support ta keep doing, cant keep doing for nothing putting everything into it............but on the flip side janet is a bitch and she does lye her ass off, fuck her, but Robb is always been coo ppls with me and my ppls, he coo pls, even if he is too busy ta call me back, email him is the best i found out, but i know whut it is like ta do the job of 5 ppl, so i respect him, but gota respect where u are coming from too wax, good luck

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Wax... Rob is catchin a bad rap over there... his duties have doubled and he's the only person in the "Urban" division.

I agree that the other biatch is fulla shit.. as a former employee I've seen that biatch sweep people under the rug and lie and give countless excuses on why calls werent returned or why shit wasn;t taken care of. The biatch pointed the finger at me on a shitload of things especially when I departed. She lost Smigg Dirtee's POP (Poster, flyers, stickers) design and Some of Hachet's POP designs and then went on to blame it on me bein that I was no longer there. I think a few folks were bitter towards me becuz of her fuckin lies and deceit. Tell that biatch to eat a dick and speak to Bill Bowman.. he runnin Bayside right now.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it was a MISSION trying to get 65gz. I eventually orderd it from rasputins online cus tower/wherehouse/sam goody hadnt heard of it.