Where is Ron C and Pooh Man?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
the source had a little article on poohman a few years ago
mentioned what went down with the armed robbery and shit

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Ron C is still in Dallas from what i heard, i heard he checked some other cat calling himself Ron C out there

The C Theory had some tight beats on it but Ron C was a pretty weak rapper though even for 1994 standards. Johnny Z production is what made that tape worth listining to and that snitches song on there had a tight beat and an dope hook. IMO Ron C is better at producing than he was at rapping

as far as pooh man goes that dude will be old and grey when he gets out of jail

Aug 27, 2007
jayda650 said:
Ron C is still in Dallas from what i heard, i heard he checked some other cat calling himself Ron C out there
that might be the ron c that put out a tape called "c ya" on profile records back in the early 90's unless it's the same guy who did "c theory".

Nov 13, 2004
mrbasicofmbc said:
that might be the ron c that put out a tape called "c ya" on profile records back in the early 90's unless it's the same guy who did "c theory".
Same dude, And both them albums were classics!! He was kind of a weak rapper but his beats were tight.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Man I been wondering what ever happened to MC Pooh. I did a search here in BART and found this forum. That's fucked he got that much time! Did he let off some hot ones during the robbery or was this his third strike?

I still own "Life of a Criminal" and "Funky As I Wanna Be" on tape.

I also still own Ron C's "C-YA" on tape.

I remember buying both of these back when they first came out. I had to blow the dust off them, because they been in the same spot forever. Now I remember why I use to play the fuck out of them! They were shit back then!!! Ron C did sound a lot like Short back then........

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I hella remember bumpin the C theory and raw 4 life back in the day, I'm gonna have to see if i can another copy of those somewhere those shits are gonna be impossible to find now