Where Is Cin Sity?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Yea that show was tight as fucc, i'm off that oe right now, so i am fucced up, but damn doom needa do more shows, cause they put on good ass show that night!!!

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
2 Deuces Bitch! said:
I caught Doomsday at the Portland Show in April - 22 - 06, shit was hella dope but they only had Doomsday, but shit was fuccin sicc, gotta kicck it with Pit, and they had Shirts for sell and Cds and Poster packs, bought as much shit as I could, heres the shirts

Yeah thats how they were at this show. They were minglin with the crowd so anyone could come up to meet them....I wish I would have seen the merchandise booth closer. I would have picked up a shirt, and I've been lookin for the Playboy 7 explicit cover version of Whore for a while now.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
yeah the show was bad as fuck. i have many a good god damn memory from that show. me and wino were twisted WAY back but again like already mentioned it was a sicc show.

Mar 17, 2006
somthin needs to happen the last CD they dropped wasnt even really Doomsday it was all bullshit really, accept for the doomsday songs which was only 2 with lynch and doomsday and blue ragg had a song, oh yeah the soldado cats got a cut there pretty much doomsday too but thats it and doomsday is like one of the few that got them hard ass beats

Mar 17, 2006
yeah thats it, i love youll niggaz to death but i wasnt really feelin that shit accept for the songs u guys did. Hands down Northtown was the most heated, and i was just dissapointed to see bushwick bill and others i never herd of before on Doomsday shit i mean nobody style is like youlls i love ur style, not them other niggaz, i mean if i wanted to hear bushwicc i would get a ghetto boyz CD but i dont. I wanted to hear doomsday, siccmade , so i was a little dissapointed. u guys dont drop that much so when u see a doomsday CD and most of it aint doomsday, yeah i was a little hurt, but i will buy ur guys shit even if u did a song wit 50 and i fuccin hate that fake fucc

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
yeah I hear you on that..but all of the northtown series and underground series that we release feature other Vegas folx...bushwick was featured on one of the songs that our Vegas people submitted....there is always music on those cd's that is nothin like ours but it's the music of other artists in Vegas and we tryna let the world know about what we got goin on out here..it aint just Doomsday.

Any other release that says Doomsday Productions in the title (other than the northtown & underground series), is a DOOMSDAY release. if you are seriously disappointed with it, you can send it back to me and i will replace it with whatever else you want that we have in stock...either way thanks for the support homeboy

[email protected]

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
im still fienin for a shirt and some new cds, plague 2 especially, and if yall could come around cleveland while touring id be the first to order tickets, and help post up flyers and promote if needed

Mar 17, 2006
SirPlayboy7 said:
yeah I hear you on that..but all of the northtown series and underground series that we release feature other Vegas folx...bushwick was featured on one of the songs that our Vegas people submitted....there is always music on those cd's that is nothin like ours but it's the music of other artists in Vegas and we tryna let the world know about what we got goin on out here..it aint just Doomsday.

Any other release that says Doomsday Productions in the title (other than the northtown & underground series), is a DOOMSDAY release. if you are seriously disappointed with it, you can send it back to me and i will replace it with whatever else you want that we have in stock...either way thanks for the support homeboy

[email protected]
i couldnt send it bacc that would be some gay ass shit on my part, i liked it i just wanted to hear more doomsday, trust me the song youll did with Lynch thats the fuccin siccness i bump that shit evreywhere blarrin that shit for evreyone to hear, so nah man i cant do that i got too much respect for youll