Where Is Cin Sity?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
finalyl some good news about doomsday, been waiting for something, can we get an update on plague 2 tho, whats goin on, why did it get pushed back like 3 years, i remember that shit was gonna come out like october of 04 or something...still nothing, can we get some news?

Feb 23, 2003
^^thats what i wanna know, Blue Ragg's new shit should be the most anticipated Sin City release....that album is hella late too!

Mar 31, 2006
doomsday performing today!!!!!
also performing Blue Ragg, CrookCilla, Soldado Joke Dog & Redrum Inc
the flyer said they´ll have a new and updated site too very soon... goddamn.....finally
can´t wait for the new sh*t to drop

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Tucson show was the shit. Real small venue, which allowed everyone a up close and personal show. Joke Dog and Cowboy were there too. Joke Dog his part of East Side LV, Pit did his part of Siccness, Cinserely Cinsity was performed, so was Maniac Ridaz, Licker, and others I'm sure I forgot about (I was bent). The highlight was when Pit, Eklypps, and Cowboy came into the crowd to perform Redrum. The shit was wild.
There was some fool there named Twin. He's outta Tucson, never heard of him before but he almost stole the show. This muthafucka went hard whoever he was. I'm hopin to hear from him again.
Overall great show, well worth the $10.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^I didn't see any Cin Sity shirts for sale or cds. Most of the other acts had cds, and a few had t shirts and hoodies.... I forgot to add, Doomsday also did Contageous, Rollin, and The Outbreak.

Mar 31, 2006
wino said:
^^^I didn't see any Cin Sity shirts for sale or cds. Most of the other acts had cds, and a few had t shirts and hoodies.... I forgot to add, Doomsday also did Contageous, Rollin, and The Outbreak.

ok, stop it please...:lick: enough....

like codeine said, i wish i could have been there, but it´s a couple of thousand miles away from me...unfortunately

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
I caught Doomsday at the Portland Show in April - 22 - 06, shit was hella dope but they only had Doomsday, but shit was fuccin sicc, gotta kicck it with Pit, and they had Shirts for sell and Cds and Poster packs, bought as much shit as I could, heres the shirts

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Yeah we had CD's, posters and Redrum Inc T Shirts for sale over at the merch booth off to the side. The venue was small and HOT as fuck...but the crowd was hyped. Here is our set list for the night...

1. Intro (Unreleased)
2. Filthro (Filthy)
3. Dress Code (Filthy)
4. Trouble (The Plague)
5. Maniac Ridaz (The Plague)
6. Welcome 2 Ur Own Death (SiccMixx)
7. Cincerely, Cin Sity (Survival Of The Siccest)
8. Contagious (The Plague)
9. Siccness (Pray 4 Me)
10. Licker (The Plague)
11. Sweet Dreams - original version (Pray 4 Me)
12. Sweet Dreams - re-twisted version (Survival Of The Siccest)
13. Journey (Underground vol. 2)
14. Embrace The Darkness (Filthy)
15. 4 Minute Murda (Filthy)
16. Concrete Jungle (Now Eat Soundtrack)
17. Beef (The Plague)
18. ESLV (Northtown vs Westside vs Eastside)
19. Pussy & Weed (Underground vol 1)
20. Redrum (Filthy)

We about to start touring more than we have in the past...we workin on a new web page and Pit's solo and the Soldado Joke Dog cd will be droppin probably in August.