Where in sac do u live?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Detroit street is over in South Sac Meadowview. That's all Blood turf. Bo is from 29th & Lynch from 24th which iz right up the street from there. Del Paso Hieghts iz in North Sac & that's all Blood turf as well. Sac iz like Dago. The Bloods out number the Crips like 6 to 1. Even East Sac/Rancho is like 90% Bloods. Sac iz a Blood town like Dago. There are a lot more Crips out here in the rap game but don't let that shit fool u. The Bloods & Nortes got this city on lock as far as numbers.
THE BLOODS DONT RUN NUTHIN THO EXCET THEY AREA NOT THA CITY

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
everybody from the north has lived on keoncrest or renick at one time or another...i like keoncrest cause you basically got that 7-eleven built into it damn near

Jun 3, 2006
WHAT HIGH SCHOOL U GO TO?
YES SIR THAT AND ALBERTSON'S....KEONCREST IS METH CENTRAL LOL. IT WAS LIGHTWEIGHT CRAZY WHEN I LAST LIVED OVER THERE
i went to pacific but i graduated from grant(barely) in 99....i posted in keoncrest from 2001-2004....theres alot of money being made off that crys over there..well there used to be anyway..alot of fools over there playin the role, they just nickel and dimin it, fakin the funk sumthing tough

May 9, 2008
Mayne I lived all over sac.... but wat waz raised in da South..... I lived in North Highlands, Citrus Heights, Del Paso Heights, Downtown, 24th Street in da Gardens, 29th, but live most of my times in da Gunaz....