Where Have All The Gangsta's Gone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
there are still gangstas around but the general public has been brainwashed into believing you have 2 make a radio song 2 bubble...i be feeling like since aint nobody on the west bubblin right now,we should just go hard and hit the streets and industry with heela mob shit and make them adjust 2 us..i cant stand this bubblegum shit...sounds like gay club theme music....i miss that "BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY,MURDA HE WRIT,FUCCIN WIT DANK" era when mob music made niggas happy and had the rest of the world curious...100

Feb 27, 2005
I dont think gangsta rappers are a threat to the actual government. They just some delinquents with no political ídeas, in other terms they like KIDS.

If the gvt want to thrive it needs more brainwashed fools and with the actual rap game i dont see any political or subversive threats comin from rappers thats why hip hop is dead to me.

BTW: I dont like immortal technique

Feb 27, 2005
and LOL@Boosie makin a song called FUCK THE POLICE in 2009...thats pathetic.

A real subsersive rap artist would rather make a song called:" I miss the police in my hood "

Feb 5, 2006
When I asked "where all the gangstas went", I was just wonderin what happened to the kind of music 4 all the homies in the fields, the kind of music that tore shit up when you couldn't do it yourself....

Apr 28, 2003
When west coast gangsta rap started dying out on a mainstream level, east coast rappers capitalized on it and brought their own spin to the genre. 50 Cent was the "icing" on the cake. It's still "gangsta rap" but the substance is gone from it. It's not about the message any more, it's about an image, which is why it's "cool" to be a blood these days.

"They told us west coast gangsta rap was wack, then sold it back to us"-Ras Kass