Where Have All The Gangsta's Gone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Is there anymore gangsta/political shit left out there in hip-hop? Man I miss the days when rap used 2 scare the hell out of mainstream radio/middle america.....

Feb 27, 2005
You damn right!

Hiphop is not subversive anymore and thats the problem.

The establishment cant be scared of illetrate junkie gangsta rappers

Feb 5, 2006
You damn right!

Hiphop is not subversive anymore and thats the problem.

The establishment cant be scared of illetrate junkie gangsta rappers
Right when you said "the establishment" I thought back 2 everytime I listen 2 the radio or hold back the vomit when I try and watch BET, the more I see hip-hop startin 2 look like this.....

Jul 29, 2008
THAT NEW X-RAIDED ALBUM HAS SOME POLITICAL SHIT......YA GOT TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE UNDERGROUND....IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, CROOKED I, SAV SICC, ECT. ARE ALL UNDERGROUND ARTISTS AND IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR NEW SHIT, THERE IS POLITICAL UNDERTONES TO ALOT OF THEIR TRACCS....

Nov 7, 2006
well maybe just maybe when theres less struggle there will be less political things to rap about i guess. all these rappers nowadays have it easy and will make millions if they look cool with a cool beat behind them no matter what they saying example: youre a jerk. and as for gangsta rap, it's still out there but its a dying breed just have to expand your mind and try to find it instead of waiting on it to come to you through the radio cause thats not the way it is anymore

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
^I hated that fuckin song. I really did.. Ice Cube's "War and Peace" album is probably the only album that I havent listened to til this day.
I went 2 media play 2 buy it at midnite on monday when that came out & it was awful. i think i also bought a method man cd that came out that same nite that sucked as well.