Where do you purchase your music???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Where do you buy music

• iTunes/other download sites

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Fam Mart

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Siccness Shop

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • The local mall

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Dec 5, 2007
In this day and age, it seems like people have all different preferences of how they like to buy music. I wanna know where the :siccness: homies go when its time to pick up something new to ride to...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I hit up the bam and the bam parkin lot if the trunks is open 4 business, I order from the sicc shop, I used to hit Tower Records hard bacc when it was still there on sports arena. I'm gon prolly order some shit off CD baby.com soon and see how that go

May 30, 2006
Online I go to Amazon or Rap Bay. I'll hit up some random site for a mixtape if I can't find it on my usual online spots.

Only store I go to out here in Sac is Dimples. They got about 3 stores out here. Fye charge way too fucking much for a CD.

When I'm in LA I go to Amebaos(i think that's how its spelled) in Hollywood. Best record store I've ever been to.

I don't go to the Sicc Shop much. They take too long to ship orders.

I don't download shit unless its a track or two or exclusive track here & there or an interview to my mp3 to have something to listen to on the go. I never DL an entire album. If I want an entire album i'll buy the CD.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Best buy at the moment, but Im finding myself there less and less. Im finding myself buying barely any rap music...but I would focus on DL...The C.D. medium may be obsolete, just like the record stores

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Fuck mayne. I follow up Siccness etc. and then make a list on what to buy. Then every 6 - 12 months I give a list to my homie who then orders 20 - 50CDs from mostly Amazon. Then I fly to my hometown and pick that shit up. End up with paying money for too much luggage everytime...it's just difficult to get that shit in China!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I get my music from many different places. If it's a San Diego release, I usually have to get it from the Siccness, Rap or Die, or sometimes CD Baby. I buy off of Ebay and half.com, too. I don't buy from too many stores unless they are selling used CDs because I don't like paying more than $10 for a CD unless I want the album the first day it comes out, like a Tech N9ne album.

May 30, 2006
Fuck mayne. I follow up Siccness etc. and then make a list on what to buy. Then every 6 - 12 months I give a list to my homie who then orders 20 - 50CDs from mostly Amazon. Then I fly to my hometown and pick that shit up. End up with paying money for too much luggage everytime...it's just difficult to get that shit in China!
Amazon don't ship to China?

Every once in a blue moon I might hit Best Buy, Circuit City or Frys Electronics. But Dimples got a way better slection and their prices are just as cheap.

Next time I'm in Dago I'm gonna hit up Fam Mart. Never been there & I hear so much shit about it that's its a must that I stop there.

Aug 9, 2002
I fucks wit jen at fam bam or if one of the homies got somethin out like the Sidaz I go direct. If I want a cd that's not in the store like a classic cd I go to amazon and order used. I get free mixtapes from datpiff.

Apr 26, 2006
I used to just go to Tower Records, but they closed that $hit down, unfortunately.

With the way current trends are going, downloading is the way to go. Nothing lately has been worth my money though, most shit is wack. I'd rather use that money on gas. I already have what I need. The Rap that I know, is dead to me because society chose to kill it. It's just oldies for me. I ain't feeling the new shit and probably never will.

Feb 9, 2003
Where's the "Fuck buying music and supporting these local artists because none of those starving homos have ever done anything for me and so instead i prefer to download the shit they supposedly put tons of blood, sweat, tears into making" option?

If they had that option I'd pick that one.