Where do you buy bay Promos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
LMAO. fastest, most well executed flip on a topic ive seen yet

alot of other message boards got shit like that on they shit. dont know how or if it is illegal but i seen shit like that in the past

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
bay shit being so independent an underground its hard. shit. i duno man. i know in sicctube they have shit for DL once in a while an if it was illegal it wouldnt be there, they would delete that shit faster than a virgin teen fucking pinky while watching jessica alba get her butthole licked by angelina jolie while she is in turn tossing beyonces salad

Oct 21, 2006
^ Haha yeah I feel you. The singles themselves ain't that hard to find if you look hard, or wait long enough for it to come out on CD (kinda defeats the whole purpose), but that still leaves the challenge of gettin clean versions or instrumentals.

May 15, 2003
ok, ill give a real answer now! your best bet is to just send a message to the rapper over myspace asking if you can purchase the clean version, instrumental, dirty version, and accapella, and see if they'll sell it to you for a few dollars

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Who's gonna know if you download them or not? Promo is for promo not money, so who cares where and how you get them? Hit up artist personally on the myspace, I've gotten packages from a bunch of artist that way

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ I've had best luck calling them to be exact... just call the #'s in the cd inserts you got, or look for there label #contacts...

good luck, what you worken on?

Oct 21, 2006
^Thanks. I'll check ebay, but I'm trying not to download instrumentals for free.

^ I've had best luck calling them to be exact... just call the #'s in the cd inserts you got, or look for there label #contacts...

good luck, what you worken on?
Ah fasho didn't even think of that. So used to using Myspace. I'm workin on getting a legal music library. I'm a DJ and I gotta play the bay shit. Record pools only have the mainstream songs, with the occaisional hits like Tell Me When To Go and Fast like a Nascar, but they come out way too late (we know Tell Me When To Go was out in November 05, the record pools didn't get it until sometime in 06). Like right now, I bet it's really hard to find a promo of Jacka - All Over Me. I don't really need the instrumental since it has a long intro and outro, so it's fine for mixing, but I had to download the clean version here on Sicctunes.

Honestly I actually just need the instrumentals. With that I can add intros/outros if needed, and I can make clean versions.

Also when you buy it you have much better quality, which you notice when you have good speakers at a club or dance.