Where did all the photoheads go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I wanted to post a few new ones also, but I noticed the loss in quality and sharpness in them. I couldn't figure out how to properly get them online.

Last edited:
Props: Mari go DumB
Jan 5, 2006
I'm gonna try and start posting more, deciding on if I should move from Nikon to Canon, the 5D MKIII w/ magic lantern + raw is too good to pass up. I really like my Nikon glass but I think it's time I step up to Full Frame other than 35 mm film.

Props: Mari go DumB
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I'm gonna try and start posting more, deciding on if I should move from Nikon to Canon, the 5D MKIII w/ magic lantern + raw is too good to pass up. I really like my Nikon glass but I think it's time I step up to Full Frame other than 35 mm film.
Yes, you should. I've been saving up for that one for hella days now.

Props: CHAPO GUZMAN
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
my 14 yo daughter is big time into photography (its in her blood) She is tired of being limited with iphone cameras. She wants me to buy her a canon t3 or t3i but idk if its worth droppin that much bread on a camera for a 14 yo. (are these even good cameras? idk- mp seems low). Any suggestions on reasonable priced digi cameras that are excellent performers?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Its pretty pricey for a 14 year old. But, its not pricey for the function of it. Its hella easy to use and takes nice pictures. I got a buddy who bought one a year or two ago and after using it I wanted to cop one.

Its got a nice fold out screen, and it takes really nice low light pictures. Night flicks and weird half shadow half light pics come out pretty defined with it. From what Ive seen it used for, the mp amount is fine. you can enlarge a photo pretty damn big before you lose any quality

idk a whole lot about cameras though, someone else in here could probably give you better quality info.

Jan 5, 2006
my 14 yo daughter is big time into photography (its in her blood) She is tired of being limited with iphone cameras. She wants me to buy her a canon t3 or t3i but idk if its worth droppin that much bread on a camera for a 14 yo. (are these even good cameras? idk- mp seems low). Any suggestions on reasonable priced digi cameras that are excellent performers?

Thanks in advance.
Don't get the T3, it's weaksauce compared to the T3i get the t2i, nikon d3100 (these are older models but are not much different than the newer models) that's all she will need. I prefer Nikon for photography, I just feel they're sharper than Canons well the new ones at least. MP has to do with print photography, generally you want lower MP for better low light performance. 10mp is more than sufficient unless she plans on doing large prints, I'm talking like poster/billboard large.

Jan 5, 2006
I forgot I had some recents on this computer...

Mixture of iPhone and DSLR

------ these are b&w 35mm film.. no editing/filters besides slight cropping -----

Tattoo artist I shot in LA

Close up

Pete Rock on the 1s and 2s (I had 400 speed film and tried to push it to 800, this was the result Kodak TMax for the win!)

Art the OG Master Barber

El Carnicero "The Butcher"